Agility Robotics is a pioneer. Our robot, Digit, is the first to be sold into workplaces across the globe. Our team is differentiated by its expertise in imagining, engineering, and delivering robots with advanced mobility, dexterity, intelligence, and efficiency -- robots specifically designed to work alongside people, in spaces built for people. Every day, we break through engineering challenges and invent new solutions and capabilities that will one day make robots commonplace and approachable. This work is our passion and our responsibility: our mission is to make businesses more productive and people’s lives more fulfilling.
About the Role:
This position would be responsible for all visual brand elements, working with all disciplines within the Marketing and Communications department to design branded material, evolve the existing brand and foresee needs and develop appropriate solutions. With a core skill set founded in graphic design, this position would be able to develop content to support all ongoing visual identity needs, create internal and external comms materials, unify all branded assets across the company, collaborate with the video/ photo team to establish motion graphics and title treatments, inform brand elements of industrial design and generally up level the existing brand across the board. This person should be able to engage the broader group to get buy-in on brand guidelines while inspiring individuals to create their best work, having the ability to shift the mindset of opportunity to create within the brand rather than being confined within it.
About the work:
- Strong graphic design skills
- Strong print design skills
- Web design skills
- Experience working within (and developing) a multifaceted brand
- Experience developing motion and static graphics for video, should be fluent in concepts related to these disciplines
- Ability to maintain a brand by creating achievable guidelines and leading content groups through branded content creation exercises
- The ability to come to Tangent, OR
- Familiarity with technology, engineering, etc.
- Stays up with current trends, tech, concepts..
- Interest in exploring 3D design and animation
Nice to have experiences: (Not all are required)
- Experience as an Art Director
- Printed/Promotional collateral
- Digital ads
- Digital signage
- Social media graphics/art
- Company templates
- Event displays, banners and signage
- Trade show exhibits
- Competitive Compensation Package
- 100% Company Paid Disability, Life, Health, Dental & Vision Insurance (for AR employees)
- Employer Matched Retirement Plan
- Five Weeks of Paid Time Off Annually
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Relocation Assistance (for certain roles)
- Stock Options (for certain roles)
- A culture that encourages flexible work schedules
- A culture that embraces individuality and authenticity
Agility Robotics is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits unlawful discriminatory practices, including harassment. Therefore, it is the policy of Agility Robotics to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Agility Robotics prohibits any such discrimination or harassment.
Apply Now: https://grnh.se/b444bbd04us