Sr TPM - Robotic Movement, AR Robotic Movement
As a TPM in the Robotic Movement organization, you will work on large scale initiatives, driving complex cross-functional projects for the structured and autonomous floors used worldwide in the Amazon Fulfillment network. You will be working with senior leaders in the organization to take new ideas from concept to delivery. You will work across FTR teams to share the Robotic Movement vision, partnering to develop automated solutions to serve Amazon's business needs.
Are you inspired by invention? Is problem solving through teamwork in your DNA? Do you like the idea of seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture? Answer yes to any of these and you’ll fit right in here at Amazon Robotics. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting edge advances in robotics and software to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers’ experiences in ways we can’t even imagine yet. We invent new improvements every day. We are Amazon Robotics and we will give you the tools and support you need to invent with us in ways that are rewarding, fulfilling and fun.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
North Reading, MA, USA
- 5+ years of technical product or program management experience
- 7+ years of working directly with engineering teams experience
- 3+ years of software development experience
- 5+ years of technical program management working directly with software engineering teams experience
- Experience managing programs across cross functional teams, building processes and coordinating release schedules
- 5+ years of project management disciplines including scope, schedule, budget, quality, along with risk and critical path management experience
- Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
- Experience defining KPI's/SLA's used to drive multi-million dollar businesses and reporting to senior leadership
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.