Associate Director, Strategic Partnerships
Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the team
Angi is seeking an Associate Director, Strategic Partnerships to oversee the growth initiatives and lead management of two of our key retail partnerships. In this role, you will own the execution of internal and external projects to support the strategy, relationship, product and growth initiatives for all partner-related programs and improvements.
This is a cross-functional role that will work closely with a range of departments and partners both internally and externally (in Product, Finance, Business, Engineering, CX & Analytics) to solve diverse and challenging problems with our product. From identifying, sizing, and executing growth opportunities, to overseeing projects that will improve the customer experience, you will be responsible for Angi’s continued growth while ensuring that customers have a best-in-class service experience through our retail partners.
As an Associate Director, you will be a key member of Angi’s Partnerships team, responsible for developing and executing a strategy that advances Angi’s mission “to become the home for everything home,” while developing as a future leader of the organization.
What you’ll do
- Own and manage the P&L for key retail accounts
- Build deep relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and become the primary advocate for the growth and success of key retail accounts
- Own analyses that provides actionable insight into business metrics, issues, and business opportunities; develop and execute plans to realize these opportunities
- Work closely with internal teams and Angi’s external partners to ideate on ways to drive continuous growth while also improving customer experience
- Dive deep into qualitative and quantitative data to pinpoint opportunities; work closely with Operations, Strategy & Analysis, Finance, Product and Engineering teams to implement changes throughout the tech stack
- Prepare clear, concise presentations that summarize findings and recommendations from strategic projects and present findings to internal and external stakeholders on a weekly basis
- Balance strategic acumen with analytical ability to identify and execute growth opportunities in a fast-paced environment
Who you are
- 8+ years of professional experience with evidence of increasing responsibility including start-up and/or consulting experience
- Prior professional experience in retail or the home services industries
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- Strong communication skills and eye for detail. This role requires the ability to create informative documents and present them directly to Senior Leadership at Angi and to external partners
- Strong quantitative skills and aptitude. High proficiency with excel preferred
- Demonstrated team and external partner leadership skills and potential
- Willingness to travel on a monthly cadence (when appropriate/required)
- Creative problem-solver with excitement to work on cross-functional teams and projects
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges $120,000 - $160,000 commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world