Associate Director, Growth Strategy
Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the role
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
Angi is looking for an Associate Director of Growth Strategy to join the Real Estate team. We are looking for someone who is strategic and data-driven to lead initiatives that will help scale a growing business line and deliver great experiences for all customers.
What you’ll do
- Identify marketing opportunities to improve key business levers and lead initiatives to run them
- Develop business opportunities with new partners and business lines
- Work closely with clients and key stakeholders to develop best in industry experiences
- Structure and manage large scale initiatives that will materially improve customer experience and P&L OKRs
- Review business metrics weekly, addressing any gaps in service as they arise
- Negotiate and work with partners to launch initiatives
- Hire, develop and manage a growing team of account managers and supporting staff
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree required with MBA preferred
- 8+ years of demonstrated success in driving growth in fast-paced, high-growth environments
- Experience with the real estate industry is preferred but not required
- Possess a growth mindset, eager to elevate the business and enhance customer marketing metrics
- Proficient in data analysis, translating insights into compelling narratives to drive business decisions
- Committed to delivering exceptional service and industry-leading experiences for customers
- Adaptable and able to seamlessly transition between high-level strategic thinking and diving deep/getting your hands dirty
- Must be self-driven and able to work autonomously
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external partner stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- The base compensation band for this position ranges $140,000-$150,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world