Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the team
The Leads Marketplace Analytics team provides insights and helps optimize strategy by working closely with leadership across our sales, customer care, product development, and finance organizations. Our business is a two-sided marketplace of homeowners and service professionals, which makes our jobs complex and data rich. We work in a cross-functional capacity to develop, execute, monitor, and refine initiatives that drive business value. Due to the multifaceted nature of our business, our team provides an excellent environment to stretch your business acumen, technical know-how and quantitative skills while providing insight to the company.
What you’ll do
- Be a valuable partner to the leadership teams across different business units, providing data-driven insights and analyses.
- Learn the complex Angi ecosystem and be the subject matter expert on all data and objectives relating to the operations team you support.
- Gauge the performance of A/B tests to better understand the impact of offer strategy on sales conversion and customer lifetime value.
- Understand sales rep compensation outcomes relative to value production and identify areas for improvement.
- Analyze the effectiveness of our dialing cadence and the leads we dial.
- Build new models and improve on existing models used for forecasting rep headcount, attrition, productivity, and compensation expenses.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as Business Analytics, Engineering, Finance, Economics, etc.
- 1-4+ years of professional experience in an analytical role
- Advanced Excel and SQL experience, knowledge of relational databases
- Strong grasp of statistics, with experience in statistical languages (R, Python, etc.)
- Superior analytical, problem-structuring, and problem-solving skills; experience synthesizing data into information, and presenting concise analyses
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and willingness to quickly pivot into new tasks as needed
- Ability to validate results of analyses by reconciling with data from other sources
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges $75,000 - $100,000 commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world