Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the team
Angi is seeking a highly driven Finance Manager to lead financial responsibilities for its expansion teams.
As a key member of our Finance team, you will play an integral role in providing strategic financial advice and maintaining financial discipline for Angi’s highest growth revenue streams. You will work cross-functionally across departments, including product, marketing, sales, operations and CX to provide critical financial support that empowers our business leaders to make sound decisions. You will interface regularly with the executive team at Angi as well as the teams at our sister brands. This is the perfect role for a hungry, analytical team-player who wants to help grow nascent, but very high potential new businesses from the ground up and sees themselves as a future business leader.
You will help devise frameworks, build reporting, and measure results in critical areas of the business, while developing as a future leader of the organization. This role reports to the Vice President of Finance, with significant partnership with expansion team leaders.
What you’ll do
- Develop and maintain the Finance team’s ability to iterate on complex financial models and analyses for our expansion businesses; enable and contribute to effective decision making regarding the revenue growth strategy, cost structure and capital expenditures in order to shape the strategic direction of the businesses
- Analyze, interpret and present relevant financial data and key business metrics to senior leadership - partner closely with cross-functional stakeholders at Angi and its sister brands to impact business decisions
- Build a transparent financial framework that helps P&L owners identify and strategize additional opportunities for investment and growth
- Assist in preparing and coordinating the annual budget and monthly forecasts
- Collaborate with other members of Finance and Accounting to prepare and deliver weekly and monthly management reports to key team members
- Assist in preparation of materials for external parties
- Work on special projects and ad hoc analysis as determined by senior leadership
- Own and drive continuous improvements to Finance’s reporting and planning tools – help deepen the financial bridge between Angi and its sister brands
Who you are
- 4-7 years of investment banking, private equity, and/or FP&A experience
- Proficient in financial analysis, financial modeling and problem-solving
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports and projections
- Functional knowledge of financial reporting and accounting
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and resourceful
- Go-getter mentality, a “no job too big or small” attitude
- The ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal skills; ability to build and maintain effective cross-functional relationships
- Prior small company or start-up experience a plus
- Experience with SQL, Looker and/or NetSuite a plus
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges from $115,000-$130,000 commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world