Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
What you'll do:
- Administer and maintain schedules and provide administrative support as needed
- Schedule a high volume of meetings and answer emails in a timely fashion
- Communicate with other Executive Assistants to coordinate Senior management team and initiate meetings
- Maintain and compose documents, presentations, and other digital materials
- Assist the legal department with contract approval process
- Track and maintain receipts for expenses and complete expense reports regularly
- Coordinate and manage business travel, conferences, and accommodations
- Research and complete special projects as assigned
- Support senior management team to conduct and execute in-office team gatherings
Who you are:
- 1+ years of experience, preferably in a law firm or legal environment
- Ability to employ resourcefulness and provide strategic solutions in a fast paced environment
- Possess excellent oral/written and interpersonal communication skills
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with professionals inside and outside the company
- A positive attitude and a willingness to work hard
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $55,000-$75,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world