Lead Product Analyst
Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the team
The Product Analytics team partners closely with the product and engineering teams to develop and test consumer and service provider experiences on our site and app. Our business is a two-sided marketplace of homeowners and service professionals, which makes our jobs complex and data rich. We work daily with the operations and product leadership teams to develop, execute, monitor, and refine initiatives that drive tangible value to homeowners, service professionals, and Angi. Due to the multifaceted nature of the business, our team provides an excellent environment to grow your business acumen, technical knowhow and quantitative skills.
The Lead Product Analyst will partner with Product teams with the goal of delivering a best-in-class experience to our homeowners and service providers. As a Lead Product Analyst, you will be the data analytics subject matter expert for your domain. You need to be experienced in managing stakeholder expectations, leading key initiatives from start to finish, onboarding new team members, collaborating on team OKRs and ultimately, and help drive the team's success.
What you’ll do
- Partner with product to enable key initiatives through discovery analysis, opportunity sizing, (A/B/N, User, Market) test set up and measurement, and MVP reporting.
- Enable self service analytics by creating best in class data & reporting assets.
- Help shape our product strategy and roadmap in order to optimize and grow our product by identifying opportunities for growth, retention, and areas of friction within the product
- Partner with engineering to define data requirements for new products and features.
- Continue to upskill your technical skills - particularly how we use data to drive product strategy.
- Constantly strive to improve processes for our team to become more efficient - don't just accept the status quo.
What qualities are we looking for?
- 5+ years of quantitative analysis in a business facing capacity. Strong preference at marketplace or B2C companies.
- 5+ years of SQL experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Tableau, Looker, or any comparable BI tool.
- 3+ years managing stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience analyzing A/B/n and multivariate experiments.
- Experience managing or mentoring team members.
- Experience owning and delivering projects/programs both on your own and as a member of a broader team.
- Experience in Adobe Analytics or any comparable web analytics tool.
- Experience working with large scale data sets of varying granularities.
- Superior analytical, problem-structuring, and problem-solving skills; experience synthesizing data into actionable insights.
- Strong grasp of statistics and statistical software (R, Python, etc.). Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and relentless follow through.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical field such as Business Analytics, Engineering, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, etc.
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges $140,000 - $160,000 commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world