Avaya - Networking business
Avaya enables the mission critical, real-time communication applications of the world’s most important operations. As a global leader in delivering superior communications experiences, Avaya offers a complete portfolio of software and services for contact center and unified communications— offered on premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid. Today’s digital world requires communications enablement, and no other company is better positioned to do this than Avaya. For more information, please visit www.avaya.com.
Job Code: 300043
Job Family: Research and Development
Job Function: R&D Project Management
We are looking for an Engineering Operations Project Manager candidate with strong business process and data analytics skills, with a drive to make a difference in building and developing strong solution delivery teams. This position will work closely with leadership to drive the overall solution delivery team by reporting on complex release plans across multiple development workstreams. The Engineering Operations Program Manager’s primary responsibilities are to facilitate the process to help the delivery of a complex solution release and assist stakeholders with the data being generally from the development workstreams.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Establish and communicate the delivery Increments up to the release of the Solution
• Summarize the program delivery objectives and track the execution of features and capabilities across the Engineering Workstreams
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
• Facilitate regular sync meetings to assist in the planning, estimation, alignment, and decision making in relation to solution features and capabilities
• Work with leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters
• Encourage collaboration between Value Stream teams, Architects, Engineering leaders and Business Primes
• Work with Product and Solution Management, Product Owners to help ensure strategy and execution alignment
• Improve the delivery of value through workstreams
• Drive improvement in the areas of efficiency and execution with relevant teams, products, components, functions.
ABOUT THE REQUIREMENTS
• Leading agile development teams or overseeing agile release plan delivery
• Demonstrable experience in building, managing, and transforming large and international program and project practices in support cloud-native SaaS and PaaS offers
• Demonstrable experience in executive interlocks and detailed regular communications on critical programs, including the establishment of a regular cadence to discuss and report on high and medium risk issues and remediation efforts
• Experience with Data Analytics and Stakeholder reporting
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze information with attention to detail
• Experience with Forge - Jira, Jira Portfolio, Dashboards, Confluence, PowerBI
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Expertise in Project and Program Management
• Organization and time management skills
• A strong bias towards the use software applications to solve problems.
• A strong personality capable of leading efforts that include people with executive roles.
• Strong teamwork with key functional stakeholders in Products, Engineering and Operations
• A clear understanding of cloud software development and delivery