Avaya - Networking business
Businesses are built by the experiences they provide, and every day millions of those experiences are delivered by Avaya Holdings Corp. Avaya is shaping what's next for the future of work, with innovation and partnerships that deliver game-changing business benefits. Our cloud communications solutions and multi-cloud application ecosystem power personalized, intelligent, and effortless customer and employee experiences to help achieve strategic ambitions and desired outcomes. Together, we are committed to help grow your business by delivering Experiences that Matter. Learn more at www.avaya.com.
Job Code: 00142466
Job Family: Product Management
Job Function: Product Management
About the Opportunity
- Lead Avaya’s execution for its innovation projects in the Unified Communications, Call Center and Automation areas.
- Define the product roadmap in order to deliver industry leading communication solutions to the market.
- Drive strategic planning, including product positioning, market and competitive analysis, customer segment selection, penetration plans and related product positioning.
- Work directly with customers and with Avaya leaders to establish clear product priorities to ensure solutions are delivered to the market with the right features and pricing.
- Partner with Avaya Sales leaders to promote the solutions.
- Create the product backlog, breaking down business needs into Epic and User Stories, to be worked by team(s) using Scrum as the methodology to deliver increments of software.
- Clearly explain to the development team the items in the Product Backlog to the level needed. Lead the Sprint Planning meeting, support the development team through the sprint execution and validate the team deliverables in the Spring Review.
- Get deep into learning the Contact Center business, the Avaya product portfolio and potential competitor solutions to build the best solution for the target business.