Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring “The World’s Nicest Airline” to life. We work cross-functionally with truly awesome Team Members to deliver on our mission: “To make the world of travel simple, affordable, and convenient. Improving our guests travel experience using technology, ingenuity and kindness.”
Starting Hourly Rate: $20.00
Breeze is hiring- join us!
Breeze Airways is a Seriously NiceTM airline, merging technology with kindness. Crew Schedulers are an essential part of the Crew Service Team. Crew Schedulers work with remote and Salt Lake City-based Team Members to schedule Pilots and Flight Attendants in accordance with government and company regulations, airline schedule requirements, and flight qualifications. Remaining calm under pressure, focusing on solutions, communicating clearly verbally and in writing, and maintaining a positive attitude are essential skills for this job. Crew Schedulers must be willing and able to contribute to the development of a growing team environment.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Ensure all scheduled crew members are legal, qualified, and available for their assignments
- Proficient in the use of company-approved crew scheduling software and company policies
- Ensure compliance with all FAR legalities for Flight Crew and Flight Attendant Team Members, company playbooks.
- Monitor and check legalities
- Monitor all flight time, duty time, and rest requirements to ensure all crewmembers are in compliance with FARs and company policies
- Coordinate and communicate with all team members / Dispatch / Training / Inflight / Flight / Crew Planning to ensure that all crewmembers all legal for their flying assignment
- Coordinate and book hotel and ground transportation
- Achieve performance measures, goals and adhere to established standards in conjunction with Breeze Aviation Group Values of Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity and Excellence
- Other duties as assigned by Manager Crew Services
Here’s what you need to be successful
- Previous airline, station, or operations experience
- Must be able to work varying shifts, overtime, overnights, weekends, and holidays, and must be flexible to last-minute schedule changes
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and strong desire for success, able to multitask and prioritize in a high face paced environment
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent educational achievement
- Must have the authorization to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986
- 1+ years of experience in Crew Scheduling or other airline experience
- Experience using Navitaire and Gladly
- Degree in a related field
- Ability to maintain a poised demeanor while working in a fast-paced environment
- Understands and implements Breeze’s values and mission
- Proven history of impeccable customer service abilities
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, logically, and coherently at various levels within the organization, both written and verbal
- Results-oriented with the ability to balance other priorities
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to understand the 24-hour clock and worldwide time zones
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Must be able to read, understand and comprehend the flight attendant or pilot playbooks
- Ability to review policies/procedures and recommend changes
- Models and promotes Breeze’s values of Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity, Excellence
- Responsible for adhering to all applicable laws, regulations and company policies and procedures
- Must maintain good attendance and punctuality
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time
- Flexible and capable of adapting to constant change
- Potential need to work flexible hours and be available to respond on short notice
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Perks of the Job
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Health Savings Account with Breeze Employee Match
- 401K with Breeze Employee Match
- Travel on Breeze and other Airlines too!
Breeze Airways provides equal employment opportunities to all Team Members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways will never request your Social Security Number, Driver’s License or Date of Birth on our job postings. Job Postings requesting any or all of this information should be regarded as a scam. To ensure you are applying to an actual Breeze Airways posting, please apply online at www.flybreeze.com then click “Careers” at the bottom of the page.
Something looks off?