Financial Analyst - FP&A
Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring “The World’s Nicest Airline” to life. We work cross-functionally with truly awesome Team Members to deliver on our mission: “To make the world of travel simple, affordable, and convenient. Improving our guests travel experience using technology, ingenuity and kindness.”
Breeze is hiring- join us!
Financial Analysts at Breeze are central to creating a data-driven and cost-conscious culture. Breeze is looking for a Financial Analyst that can help shape the future of the organization through detailed planning and careful analysis. They will work closely with operational and commercial leaders to determine opportunities to improve our cost structure and position ourselves well in the industry. Critical thinking and analytical skills are crucial to the role, and the right candidate will have their fingers on the pulse of the aviation industry and the broader market.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Prepare annual budgets and quarterly forecasts for departments and projects
- Create ad-hoc analyses for operational, commercial, and administrative projects
- Build processes and procedures for proper analyses
- Develop dashboards and metrics for daily, weekly, and monthly reporting
- Engage with other departments to identify opportunities to save money or avoid costs
- Find ways to develop cross-departmental relationships
- Generate standard monthly reports
- Bring new thinking and ways of approaching old problems, including documenting current processes and identifying solutions outside of the travel industry
- Assist accounting with aligning expenses appropriately to build out activity-based cost accounting models
- Other duties and responsibilities as determined by FP&A leadership
- Achieve performance measures and adhere to established standards in conjunction with Breeze Aviation Group Values of Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity, and Excellence
Here’s what you need to be successful
- 4-year degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field from an accredited university
- High performance orientation, ability to work well under pressure, prioritize projects, meet deadlines, and maintain flexibility
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
- Self-starter must have a positive attitude and strong desire for success
- Complete projects on time with minimal supervision, ability to work varied hours when necessary to meet deadlines
- Experience with various BI tools, especially PowerBI
- Experience with SQL/Python
- Collaborates across the organization to ensure alignment of stakeholder needs
- Ability to break ambiguity into solvable parts
- Operates with the highest integrity, tackles problems with ingenuity, constantly pursues excellence, and exercises kindness in all interactions
- Exceptional communication skills
- Solid negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to build and maintain relationships within the organization
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Practices extreme ownership and transparency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Exemplifies Breeze’s safety culture, values, and mission
Perks of the Job
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Health Savings Account with Breeze Employee Match
- 401K with Breeze Employee Match
- Travel on Breeze and other Airlines too!
Breeze Airways provides equal employment opportunities to all Team Members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways will never request your Social Security Number, Driver’s License or Date of Birth on our job postings. Job Postings requesting any or all of this information should be regarded as a scam. To ensure you are applying to an actual Breeze Airways posting, please apply online at www.flybreeze.com then click “Careers” at the bottom of the page.
Something looks off?