Government & Airport Affairs Intern
Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring “The World’s Nicest Airline” to life. We work cross-functionally with truly awesome Team Members to deliver on our mission: “To make the world of travel simple, affordable, and convenient. Improving our guests travel experience using technology, ingenuity and kindness.”
Breeze is hiring- join us!
The Government and Airport Affairs Intern at Breeze Airways will help execute, track, and collect incentives from local and state governments and corporate partners. They need to be able to communicate with a variety of stakeholders internally and externally to ensure the best positioning of Breeze Airways.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Manage administration of existing agreements from local and state governments and corporate partners while interfacing with various internal work groups (finance, accounting, marketing, etc.) to gather necessary information.
- Help find and apply for opportunities for additional company funding/incentives for job creation and new route expansion.
- Other duties as assigned by Government and Airport Affairs Team.
- Achieve performance measures and adhere to established standards in conjunction with Breeze Aviation Group Values of Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity, and Excellence
Here’s what you need to be successful
- Currently pursuing a degree in economics, business, public administration, or a related field
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to communicate and understand needs from stakeholders across various organizations.
- Ability to pivot quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Exemplifies Breeze’s safety culture, values, and mission
- Excellent oral & written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to work with individuals and teams at all levels in the organization
Perks of the Job
- Travel on Breeze and other Airlines too!
Breeze Airways provides equal employment opportunities to all Team Members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways will never request your Social Security Number, Driver’s License or Date of Birth on our job postings. Job Postings requesting any or all of this information should be regarded as a scam. To ensure you are applying to an actual Breeze Airways posting, please apply online at www.flybreeze.com then click “Careers” at the bottom of the page.
Something looks off?