Manager Pricing & Revenue Management
Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring “The World’s Nicest Airline” to life. We work cross-functionally with truly awesome Team Members to deliver on our mission: “To make the world of travel simple, affordable, and convenient. Improving our guests travel experience using technology, ingenuity and kindness.”
Breeze is hiring- join us!
The Manager of Pricing and Revenue Management leads the Revenue team in implementing Breeze Airways’ pricing strategies and revenue management system. They lead a Team of Analysts with the goal of maximizing total revenue across the network by evaluating and adjusting pricing strategies, creating forecast models, and regular data reporting in order to assist the team in finding areas of improvement.
Here's what you'll do
- Oversee performance of revenue management system forecast accuracy
- Create and oversee pricing strategies for network-initiatives
- Develop regular reports to inform Leadership and Commercial areas
- Perform analysis on market/region level issues and present recommendations
- Monitor competitive fare activity and execute appropriate market-level responses
- Recruit, train, and developing a Team of Analysts
- Achieve performance measures and adhere to established standards in conjunction with Breeze Aviation Group Values of Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity and Excellence
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, or Business
- 3+ years’ experience with revenue management
- Strong Excel skills
- Solid Mathematics/Economics background
- Must be able to accurately analyze reports and make quick decisions to improve revenue performance
- Must be able to effectively convey market level strategy decisions and results
- High performance orientation, ability to work well under pressure, prioritize projects, meet deadlines, and maintain flexibility
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
- Self-starter must have a positive attitude and strong desire for success
- Complete projects on time with minimal supervision, ability to work varied hours when necessary to meet deadlines
- Exemplifies Breeze’s safety culture, values, and mission
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Create, adjust, and report revenue and demand forecasts
- Ability to work with individuals and teams at all levels in the organization
Breeze Airways provides equal employment opportunities to all Team Members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways will never request your Social Security Number, Driver’s License or Date of Birth on our job postings. Job Postings requesting any or all of this information should be regarded as a scam. To ensure you are applying to an actual Breeze Airways posting, please apply online at www.flybreeze.com then click “Careers” at the bottom of the page.