Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring “The World’s Nicest Airline” to life. We work cross-functionally with truly awesome Team Members to deliver on our mission: “To make the world of travel simple, affordable, and convenient. Improving our guests travel experience using technology, ingenuity and kindness.”
Breeze is hiring- join us!
The Talent Onboarding Specialist is the first-person new Team Members interact with upon accepting an offer. As a result, they are crucial to establishing the Seriously Nice experience we strive to create for all Team Members.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Assist new and transferring Team Members with pre-employment background checks pre-employment drug screening, I-9 completion, and E-Verify & Orientation Registration
- Ensure completion of all new and transferring Team Member onboarding administrative processes are complete in a swift and timely manner
- Support the development of policies, procedures, and handbooks that detail Breeze onboarding operations
- Welcome new hires with prepared onboarding kits and a location tour including First Day instructions & details about Breeze, expectations, work schedules, dress codes & parking information
- Ensure new hires know who and where to meet on their first day
- Provide new hires with accurate and easy-to-understand instructions and passwords for Workday
- Work with other members of the team on various projects, events, and engagement
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned by the Talent Manager and/or Director
- Achieve performance measures and adhere to established standards in conjunction with Breeze Aviation Group Values of Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity, and Excellence
Here’s what you need to be successful
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in a Human Resources or Administration role
- Basic understanding of state and federal employment law and record-keeping standards
- Flexible to work off hours including weekends as needed
- 4-year degree from an accredited university
- 3+ years of experience coordinating pre-employment background checks, drug tests, and onboarding, including I-9 completion and E-Verify, and offboarding
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) or Human Capital Institute (HCI) certification, membership, and participation
- Experience with airlines or other transportation industry organizations
- Experience with Workday HCM
- Exemplifies Breeze’s safety culture, values, and mission
- People Oriented
- Operates with the highest integrity, tackles problems with ingenuity, constantly pursues excellence, and exercises kindness in all interactions
- The ability to read, write, and speak the English language fluently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think critically and analyze situations effectively as they relate to regulatory compliance
- Ability to facilitate cooperative relationships between/among people and departments
- Ability to work with individuals and teams at all levels in the organization
Perks of the Job
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Health Savings Account with Breeze Employee Match
- 401K with Breeze Employee Match
- Travel on Breeze and other Airlines too!
Breeze Airways provides equal employment opportunities to all Team Members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways will never request your Social Security Number, Driver’s License or Date of Birth on our job postings. Job Postings requesting any or all of this information should be regarded as a scam. To ensure you are applying to an actual Breeze Airways posting, please apply online at www.flybreeze.com then click “Careers” at the bottom of the page.