Automation Engineer (Cypress/API)
Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring “The World’s Nicest Airline” to life. We work cross-functionally with truly awesome Team Members to deliver on our mission: “To make the world of travel simple, affordable, and convenient. Improving our guests travel experience using technology, ingenuity and kindness.”
Breeze is hiring, join us!
As an Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for the creation, and upkeep of Automated testing endeavors as part of a team. You will work as an integral part in the release cycle and working with Developers and Software Quality Assurance Engineers to maintain the overall performance of our products, and quality, and stability of our automated test suite.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Develop new automated test plans and tests.
- Work with DevOps and manual testers to properly implement automated tests.
- Follow and enforce best practices for Software Development and Automation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Achieve performance measures and adhere to established standards in conjunction with Breeze Aviation Group Values of Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity and Excellence.
Here’s what you need to be successful
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Test Engineer.
- Strong API testing and automation skills.
- Experience with GitHub Repos.
- Experience with testing Angular and Ruby on Rails frameworks.
- Be obsessed with quality, highly detailed-oriented, and passionate.
- High performance orientation, ability to work well under pressure, prioritize projects, meet deadlines, and maintain flexibility.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills.
- Self-starter must have a positive attitude and strong desire for success.
- Complete projects on time with minimal supervision, ability to work varied hours when necessary, to meet deadlines.
- Experience with XCode and Android Studio.
- Experience with other automation frameworks and practices.
- Experience with testing SOAP endpoints.
- Knowledge of the airline industry.
- Exemplifies Breeze’s safety culture, values, and mission.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with individuals and teams at all levels in the organization.
Perks of the Job
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Health Savings Account with Breeze Employee Match
- 401K with Breeze Employee Match
- Flexible PTO + Company Holidays + Kindness Hours
- Unlimited, Free Standby Flights on Breeze Airways.
- Unlimited, Low-cost Standby Flights on over 100 other airlines!
Breeze Airways provides equal employment opportunities to all Team Members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways will never request your Social Security Number, Driver’s License or Date of Birth on our job postings. Job Postings requesting any or all of this information should be regarded as a scam. To ensure you are applying to an actual Breeze Airways posting, please apply online at www.flybreeze.com then click “Careers” at the bottom of the page.