Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.4T U.S. construction industry.
Built’s platform for the construction finance industry modernizes the movement of money between all stakeholders within the construction and real estate process to manage risk and maximize productivity. Built provides software, payments, B2B marketplace, and data solutions to more than 190 of the top financial institutions and hundreds of contractors throughout North America.
In addition to our recent $125M Series D funding and $1.5B valuation, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers in America and one of The Tennessean’s 2022 Top Workplaces. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
As an Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for managing the onboarding of new and existing lending clients, specializing in all types of lending programs in Built SaaS products. The ideal candidate is one that has the ability to translate client needs into executable project plans and can lead clients through the onboarding process. The ideal candidate has the desire to lead clients through the change management process and has the aptitude to be a great problem solver and team member.
- The primary point of contact for the client
- Management of a portfolio (6-9 estimated) of new customer implementation projects at a time, with a focus on large complex enterprise clients
- Runs weekly status and health communication to the client stakeholders
- Responsible for designing and configuring the client’s version of the SaaS product
- Responsible for discovery efforts on client workflows to properly define requirements and success criteria
- Creates and maintains the client’s project plan and timeline
- Partners with clients to determine training needs and required materials
- Engages with Sales during pre-sales call with prospects to understand the client’s needs
- Responsible for influencing and optimizing client engagement and satisfaction with the platform
- Represent the voice of the customer in cross-functional collaboration with sales, product, and engineering teams
- Coach and assist more junior team members
- Documents best practices for the team and the business
- Leads internal projects that support the team and the business
- Willingness to travel within North America as and when required (estimated 20%)
Traits and Experience:
- 4-6 years of experience in implementing enterprise-level SaaS-based platforms is required
- 4-6 years of managing and delivering complex projects with cross-functional teams
- Residential, Commercial, and Home Builder Finance lending and/or construction experience is desired
- 4-6 years of direct client interaction
- Anticipating potential project pitfalls and proactively developing solutions to avoid them
- Experience in analyzing information identifying patterns and anomalies, assessing implications, and formulating and implementing solutions
- 4-6 Experience and working knowledge of implementation lifecycle and testing methodologies
- Strong situational leadership, dispute/conflict resolution, and customer service skills
Built’s salary range for this position is $105,000 - $120,000 USD per year. The pay range is designed to accommodate upward mobility in the role, therefore it encompasses the full span of proficiency levels for this role and we believe that the midpoint of the range is competitive in the market. Salary is just one component of Built's total compensation package for employees. Your total rewards package at Built will include equity, variable compensation, top-notch medical, dental and vision coverage, an unlimited PTO policy, and other benefits.
- The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry
- Competitive benefits including: uncapped vacation, health, dental & vision insurance, and 401k
- Robust compensation package including base salary, quarterly bonus, and equity
- Flexible working hours, paid family leave, ERGs & Mentorship opportunities
- Learning grant program to support ongoing professional development
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them brings their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Built Technologies (“Controller”). Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for current or future employment. You have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability.
For California residents: Please note that Controller does not sell your personal data or share it with third parties outside of Greenhouse Software, Inc.
Something looks off?