Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.4T U.S. construction industry.
Built’s platform for the construction finance industry modernizes the movement of money between all stakeholders within the construction and real estate process to manage risk and maximize productivity. Built provides software, payments, B2B marketplace, and data solutions to more than 190 of the top financial institutions and hundreds of contractors throughout North America.
In addition to our recent $125M Series D funding and $1.5B valuation, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers in America and one of The Tennessean’s 2022 Top Workplaces. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic individual to join our team as the Director of Implementation. This pivotal role will be a part of our Professional Services function and will report directly to the VP, Professional Services. The Director, Implementation will play a crucial role in driving the successful deployment of our technology solutions to our clients, ensuring seamless integration, efficient processes, and exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Lead and oversee the implementation process for our product (SaaS solutions), ensuring clients' successful adoption and utilization of our technology platform.
- Drive the development of new processes, standardization, and continuous improvement initiatives to accelerate time to value for our customers
- Work cross-functionally to troubleshoot and resolve challenges in large and complex implementations, ensuring smooth process for our customers
- Act as an escalation point for customer issues, swiftly resolving any concerns and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the implementation process
- Develop, track, and enhance metrics to measure the performance and effectiveness of the implementation team, striving for operational excellence and continuous improvement
- Provide thought leadership on implementation best practices, influencing the company's approach and methodologies for efficient and accelerated implementation timelines.
- Serve as a people leader, guiding and mentoring a team of implementation professionals to deliver exceptional results and foster their growth and development.
- Leverage years of experience in implementation leadership to provide hands-on coaching and configuration support to clients, ensuring successful onboarding and system configuration.
- Contribute to the enhancement of the company's implementation frameworks, methodologies, and tools.
- 8+ years of progressive experience in leadership roles within software implementation, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Proven track record of successfully leading and managing implementation teams, ensuring high-quality deliverables and client satisfaction.
- Six Sigma Lean Process certification and proven ability to drive process efficiency and quality improvements
- Strong understanding of the financial technology landscape, particularly in the context of construction lending or related industries is a plus.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, particularly in complex and high-stakes implementation scenarios.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with internal teams, clients, and stakeholders.
- Thought leadership and innovative mindset to drive continuous improvement and best practices in the implementation process.
- A self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Built’s salary range for this position is $165,000 - $205,000 per year. The pay range is designed to accommodate upward mobility in the role, therefore it encompasses the full span of proficiency levels for this role and we believe that the midpoint of the range is competitive in the market. Salary is just one component of Built's total compensation package for employees. Your total rewards package at Built will include equity, variable compensation, top-notch medical, dental and vision coverage, an unlimited PTO policy, and other benefits.
- The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry
- Competitive benefits including: uncapped vacation, health, dental & vision insurance, and 401k
- Robust compensation package including base salary, quarterly bonus, and equity
- Flexible working hours, paid family leave, ERGs & Mentorship opportunities
- Learning grant program to support ongoing professional development
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them brings their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Built Technologies (“Controller”). Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for current or future employment. You have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability.
For California residents: Please note that Controller does not sell your personal data or share it with third parties outside of Greenhouse Software, Inc.