Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.4T U.S. construction industry.
Built’s platform for the construction finance industry modernizes the movement of money between all stakeholders within the construction and real estate process to manage risk and maximize productivity. Built provides software, payments, B2B marketplace, and data solutions to more than 190 of the top financial institutions and hundreds of contractors throughout North America.
In addition to our recent $125M Series D funding and $1.5B valuation, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers in America and one of The Tennessean’s 2022 Top Workplaces. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
We’re looking for a Talent Coordinator to support our growing company and recruiting team. If you are resourceful, action-oriented, and tech-savvy, we want to talk! In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that every candidate has a white-glove experience and that our standards are upheld internally. This position will rely heavily on your excellent ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and problem solve in a fast-paced environment. You are organized, work effectively across all levels and time zones, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice, and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. We also want someone who wants to grow within the Talent Acquisition space!
This role is the front line of ensuring that our candidate’s have a great experience and leave the Built interview process as an ambassador for the company. It is vital that this person recognizes and consistently focuses on the needs of the candidate, so that they are able to influence internal stakeholders when necessary. This role is important to the Talent Acquisition team as a whole because they will help to scale the amount of hires that can be made.
This role is based in Nashville, TN and requires an onsite presence in the Nashville office, at least 3 days a week.
In this Role, You Will:
- Create, manage and evolve an exceptional experience for our candidates and hiring panels
- Provide high touch support to team members and candidates by responding to questions quickly and with a friendly and helpful approach
- Schedule candidate interviews, team kick-off and debrief meetings and coordinate candidate travel as needed
- Ensure interviews run smoothly (virtual and in-person) serving as our Onsite Interview Host by greeting candidates, providing office tours, and setting up video conferencing as needed
- Prepare and send job offers
- Assist with updating and maintaining job descriptions
- Manage our reference and background checking processes
- Provide maintenance support for Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Support our social media recruitment strategy including drafting content and managing our Slack channel
- Work with the Talent Acquisition Team to measure and improve the effectiveness of our recruitment process
- Special projects as needed
- Willingness and ability to work in a hybrid environment
Skills, Experience & Educations You’ll Need:
- 1-2 years working on a Talent Acquisition team
- Work and/or internship experience that demonstrates a customer experience mindset and strong administrative skills
- An ability to anticipate what is coming and go above and beyond what is expected
- Demonstrated ability to organize and keep a high standard for details
- Self-directed and motivated problem solver with a track record of achievement
- Solid and delightful written and spoken communication skills, with an ability to comfortably relate to different people with various backgrounds and communication styles
- A desire to learn and contribute to a growing company
- Proficient with Google products and an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent field related experience
Built’s salary range for this position is $55,000 - $75,000 per year. The pay range is designed to accommodate upward mobility in the role, therefore it encompasses the full span of proficiency levels for this role and we believe that the midpoint of the range is competitive in the market. Salary is just one component of Built's total compensation package for employees. Your total rewards package at Built will include equity, variable compensation, top-notch medical, dental and vision coverage, an unlimited PTO policy, and other benefits.
- The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry
- Competitive benefits including: uncapped vacation, health, dental & vision insurance, and 401k
- Robust compensation package including base salary, quarterly bonus, and equity
- Flexible working hours, paid family leave, ERGs & Mentorship opportunities
- Learning grant program to support ongoing professional development
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them brings their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Built Technologies (“Controller”). Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for current or future employment. You have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability.
For California residents: Please note that Controller does not sell your personal data or share it with third parties outside of Greenhouse Software, Inc.