Remember that time you got cash back on a cup of coffee through your banking app? That was us!
Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX) is the industry-leading purchase intelligence and incentives platform. We are a product-driven company that cares about three things: our people, our customers, and our partners. Together, we make commerce more rewarding for everyone by helping businesses attract, understand, and incentivize consumers through their banks’ digital channels.
About the Position
Reports to: Director, Accounting
Location: Atlanta, Georgia (Hybrid), 2-3 days per week
- Perform month-end close procedures across the entire Order-to-Cash process including reviewing sales orders, issuing invoices, applying customer payments, reconciling key accounts and preparing internal reports.
- Prepare month-end journal entries, including revenue-based royalty accruals and intercompany recharges.
- Prepare month-end reconciliations including recommended resolution for aged items.
- Prepare internal month-end reporting and external royalty accrual reporting.
- Review work of and provide leadership to Senior and Staff Accountants.
- Provide customer service to clients and internal teams regarding billing issues.
- Support internal and external audit efforts.
- 5-10 years of accounting experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher with a concentration in accounting.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel with an emphasis on creating spreadsheets, analyzing large data sets, and using advanced functions such as Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, and IF statements.
- Prior experience with NetSuite, Finpro, Salesforce, Blackline, GoTransverse a plus
- Self-motivated and resourceful, able to adapt to a rapidly changing business environment.
- Positive and team-oriented.
- Excellent at problem-solving and critical analysis skills.
- Quick to master new systems and applications.
At Cardlytics, our people, partners and product are the driving force behind everything we do. Our shared values embody our commitment to those three things. Across all roles, we are looking for teammates with these values:
- Customer and Partner-first
- Act with Urgency and Focus
- Integrity with our partners and data
- Accountability even when challenged
- Empowerment over hierarchy
- Growth over comfort
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible paid time off plus company holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance begins on your first day
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match, plan also includes a student loan debt repayment option
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- New hire home office stipend
- Monthly phone/internet stipend
- Educational assistance for continuing education
- Lifestyle Spending Account for physical, emotional, and financial wellness (like gym memberships, home down payments, art classes, park passes, and more!)
- Complementary Calm app subscriptions to support employee mental health and wellbeing
As an equal opportunity employer, Cardlytics is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our people bring our products and organization to life, and every unique perspective makes us better. If you can do the job and you’re excited about growing with us as we scale our best-in-class advertising platform, we’d love to hear from you. If you need accommodation in the recruiting process due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or inform your recruiter.