Sr Financial Analyst
TPG Capital recently completed the purchase of Change Healthcare’s Clinical Claims Management (CCM) business, which includes the ClaimsXten®, ClaimsXten® Select, ClaimCheck, Secondary Editing, and Episode Manager solutions. The transaction establishes the CCM business as an independent company, with an interim name of ClaimsXten Portfolio. ClaimsXten Portfolio has a long history as a trusted partner and market leader in primary claim editing, delivering value through savings, operational efficiencies, and long-standing partner relationships.
TPG Capital is a leading private equity platform of alternative asset management firm TPG and an active, experienced healthcare and software investor. TPG has a long history of partnering with companies, including the ClaimsXten Portfolio Business–a trusted partner and market leader in primary claim editing, delivering value through savings, operational efficiencies, and long-standing partner relationships. ClaimsXten’s primary solutions are ClaimsXten®, ClaimsXten® Select, ClaimCheck, Secondary Editing, and Episode Manager.
Please review the full template and ensure that you have removed all instructional sections prior to posting.
• Remote - Alpharetta, Georgia
We are looking for a detail-oriented and strategically minded senior financial analyst to join our finance team. The senior financial analyst's responsibilities include assisting with financial planning and budgeting processes, analyzing financial statements and reports, developing financial models, preparing projections, and performing research and analysis as may be required by leadership. As a senior financial analyst, you will also be responsible for providing project teams with financial guidance and assisting with monthly close processes.
- Reviewing and analyzing financial statements and reports.
- Tracking KPIs and preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with budgeting and monthly close processes.
- Understanding key business drivers.
- Assisting project teams with financial guidance.
- Developing financial projections and building financial models.
- Performing research and analysis as required.
- Ensuring compliance with financial guidelines, company policies, and relevant legal regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Five years of professional experience as an Accountant, Auditor, or Financial Analyst OR valid Certified Public Accountant certificate with at least three years of professional experience as an Accountant, Auditor, or Financial Analyst.
- Experience in Healthcare a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 2+ years of experience in financial planning, analysis, and modeling.
- Ability to present financial information to a non-financial audience.
- Working knowledge of financial strategies.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to perform in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and SAP, Oracle, or related financial systems.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
Please see Job Posting Guidelines for more information.
General office demands
• 0-25%, for internal meetings broader Finance team and business leaders.
• Flexible work environments
• Volunteer days, employee giving and matching gifts programs, community awards and dollars for doers, community partnerships
• Employee wellbeing programs and generous health plans
• Educational assistance programs
• US 401(k) savings plans with matching employer contributions
• Be sure to ask our Talent Advisors for more information on location specific benefits and paid time off policies
*Eligibility for some benefits may be limited or not available for part-time employees, be sure to speak with your Talent Advisor.
Colorado Residents Only:The base pay range for Colorado residents is $69,570.00 - $141,790.00 plus any relevant incentive pay programs that may be aligned to the role. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your base pay, Change Healthcare offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental and vision plans; wellness program; health savings account; flexible spending accounts; 401(k) retirement plan; life insurance; short-term and long-term disability insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; tuition reimbursement; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
•At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
•Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, some individuals may be required to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to or during employment. Certain roles may require COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing as a condition of employment. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
ClaimsXten General Disclaimer
Change Healthcare is not affiliated with TPG Capital, TPG or the ClaimsXten Portfolio Business. Change Healthcare is providing talent sourcing and other people management administrative tools for the ClaimsXten Portfolio Business for a brief period of time. However, Change Healthcare has no role in the interviewing, selection, employment, or management of ClaimsXten applicants or employees. Though applicants may see the Change Healthcare logo and/or email addresses during the application process (and, if employed, during employment), Change Healthcare serves only an administrative role and is not the employer seeking to fill this role. ClaimsXten Portfolio Business makes all employment decisions concerning applicants.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.