TPG Capital recently completed the purchase of Change Healthcare’s Clinical Claims Management (CCM) business, which includes the ClaimsXten®, ClaimsXten® Select, ClaimCheck, Secondary Editing, and Episode Manager solutions. The transaction establishes the CCM business as an independent company, with an interim name of ClaimsXten Portfolio. ClaimsXten Portfolio has a long history as a trusted partner and market leader in primary claim editing, delivering value through savings, operational efficiencies, and long-standing partner relationships.
TPG Capital is a leading private equity platform of alternative asset management firm TPG and an active, experienced healthcare and software investor. TPG has a long history of partnering with companies, including the ClaimsXten Portfolio Business–a trusted partner and market leader in primary claim editing, delivering value through savings, operational efficiencies, and long-standing partner relationships. ClaimsXten’s primary solutions are ClaimsXten®, ClaimsXten® Select, ClaimCheck, Secondary Editing, and Episode Manager.
Please review the full template and ensure that you have removed all instructional sections prior to posting.
• Hybrid - Atlanta/Alpharetta, GA
The Payroll Manager will primarily be responsible for oversight of payroll processing by our 3rd party payroll processing vendor and the accuracy of accounting for employee compensation related matters under US GAAP. In addition, responsibilities for this position will include coordination with the commissions analyst to ensure performance measurement and incentive payouts for individuals are processed timely and accurately. The Payroll Manager will have oversight of the activity in the Concur travel and expense module.
- Oversee 3rd party payroll processor and ensure payroll related data within Workday is accurate and complete
- Ensure payroll is processed timely for approximately 300 U.S. based employees
- Coordinate commission/bonus plan payouts in conjunction with payroll activities
- Review and approve payroll related journal entries for month-end close as well as review account reconciliations for payroll, commissions, and other employee expense related balance sheet accounts
- Manage resolution process for responding to issues and questions concerning payroll activities and expense policies for employees
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations including tax withholding activities in coordination with third party processor
- Periodically review and report on key deliverables to ensure payroll and all employee expenses are processed accurately, timely and compliant with internal controls
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Demonstrated experience and advanced understanding of payroll activities in Workday and ability to navigate Workday to create custom reporting
- ERP experience, NetSuite is preferred
- Experience in commissions planning and calculations
- Integrity in maintaining the confidential nature of employee records
- Ability to tactfully and effectively work with internal customers at all levels in the organization
- Proven track record of implementing process improvement and quality assurance initiatives
- Exceptional attention to detail and adherence to project deadlines, and timely responses
- Excellent organization skills, written communication skills, as well as collaboration and partnering skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment, on rigid schedules with strict timelines
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Five (5) years of Payroll processing experience
- Two (2) or more years of experience using Workday
- Experience with commissions/variable compensation plans
- Experience with commission tool implementation a plus
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
• General office demands
• <5% travel as needed for training sessions or off-site team meetings.
• Flexible work environments
• Ready, Set, Grow Career Development Center & access to Change Healthcare University for continuous professional learning & development with more than 5,000 training assets
• Volunteer days, employee giving and matching gifts programs, community awards and dollars for doers, community partnerships
• Employee wellbeing programs and generous health plans
• Educational assistance programs
• US 401(k) or Group RRSP (Canada) savings plans with matching employer contributions
• Be sure to ask our Talent Advisors for more information on location specific benefits and paid time off policies
• Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com
*Eligibility for some benefits may be limited or not available for part-time employees, be sure to speak with your Talent Advisor.
California / Colorado / New Jersey / New York / Rhode Island / Washington Residents Only:
The applicable base pay for your state is listed below. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, ClaimsXten Portfolio offers benefits such as a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with ClaimsXten Portfolio, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.The base pay range for this position is $52,470.00 - $140,040.00
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
•At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
•Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, some individuals may be required to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to or during employment. Certain roles may require COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing as a condition of employment. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
ClaimsXten General Disclaimer
Change Healthcare is not affiliated with TPG Capital, TPG or the ClaimsXten Portfolio Business. Change Healthcare is providing talent sourcing and other people management administrative tools for the ClaimsXten Portfolio Business for a brief period of time. However, Change Healthcare has no role in the interviewing, selection, employment, or management of ClaimsXten applicants or employees. Though applicants may see the Change Healthcare logo and/or email addresses during the application process (and, if employed, during employment), Change Healthcare serves only an administrative role and is not the employer seeking to fill this role. ClaimsXten Portfolio Business makes all employment decisions concerning applicants.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.