Sr Devops Engineer
TPG Capital recently completed the purchase of Change Healthcare’s Clinical Claims Management (CCM) business, which includes the ClaimsXten®, ClaimsXten® Select, ClaimCheck, Secondary Editing, and Episode Manager solutions. The transaction establishes the CCM business as an independent company, with an interim name of ClaimsXten Portfolio. ClaimsXten Portfolio has a long history as a trusted partner and market leader in primary claim editing, delivering value through savings, operational efficiencies, and long-standing partner relationships.
TPG Capital is a leading private equity platform of alternative asset management firm TPG and an active, experienced healthcare and software investor. TPG has a long history of partnering with companies, including the ClaimsXten Portfolio Business–a trusted partner and market leader in primary claim editing, delivering value through savings, operational efficiencies, and long-standing partner relationships. ClaimsXten’s primary solutions are ClaimsXten®, ClaimsXten® Select, ClaimCheck, Secondary Editing, and Episode Manager.
Position Overview: We are seeking an experienced and motivated Senior DevOps Engineer to play a pivotal role in designing, implementing, and optimizing our DevOps practices. As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive automation, enhance system reliability, and ensure efficient software delivery. You will leverage your expertise in cloud technologies, CI/CD pipelines, and infrastructure as code to enable the organization to deliver high-quality software products at scale.
- DevOps Strategy: Contribute to the development and execution of the overall DevOps strategy, identifying opportunities for automation, process enhancement, and continuous improvement.
- Infrastructure as Code: Design, implement, and maintain infrastructure as code (IAC) using tools such as Terraform or CloudFormation to ensure consistent and scalable environments.
- CI/CD Pipeline: Build and maintain robust CI/CD pipelines using tools like Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD, or CircleCI to facilitate automated code integration, testing, and deployment.
- Cloud Management: Manage cloud resources and services on platforms like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud, optimizing performance, scalability, and cost-efficiency.
- Containerization and Orchestration: Implement and manage containerization solutions using Docker and orchestration tools like Kubernetes for efficient deployment and scaling.
- Monitoring and Logging: Set up monitoring, alerting, and logging solutions (e.g., Prometheus, ELK stack) to ensure the availability and performance of applications and infrastructure.
- Security and Compliance: Collaborate with security teams to implement security best practices, conduct vulnerability assessments, and ensure compliance with industry standards.
- Automation: Develop scripts and automation tools to streamline repetitive tasks, configuration management, and provisioning.
- Troubleshooting and Incident Response: Diagnose and resolve production issues promptly, participating in on-call rotations and contributing to incident response efforts.
- Collaboration: Work closely with development, operations, and QA teams to promote collaboration, code quality, and timely releases.
- Documentation: Create and maintain clear documentation of deployment processes, infrastructure configurations, and troubleshooting guides.
- Technical Leadership: Mentor junior team members, share best practices, and contribute to the team's technical growth and expertise.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field (or equivalent experience).
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in DevOps, system administration, or related roles.
- Proficiency in cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud, including IAC tools (Terraform, CloudFormation).
- Strong expertise in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD, or CircleCI.
- Experience with containerization and orchestration using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of monitoring and logging tools (Prometheus, ELK stack, etc.) for ensuring system health.
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Python, Bash, etc.) and configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet).
- Understanding of security best practices and tools for securing DevOps environments.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot complex issues in distributed systems.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively across teams.
- Relevant certifications (AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, Certified Kubernetes Administrator, etc.) are a plus.
• Flexible work environments
• Ready, Set, Grow Career Development Center & access to Change Healthcare University for continuous professional learning & development with more than 5,000 training assets
• Volunteer days, employee giving and matching gifts programs, community awards and dollars for doers, community partnerships
• Employee wellbeing programs and generous health plans
• Educational assistance programs
• US 401(k) or Group RRSP (Canada) savings plans with matching employer contributions
• Be sure to ask our Talent Advisors for more information on location specific benefits and paid time off policies
• Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com
*Eligibility for some benefits may be limited or not available for part-time employees, be sure to speak with your Talent Advisor.
California / Colorado / New Jersey / New York / Rhode Island / Washington Residents Only:
The applicable base pay for your state is listed below. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, ClaimsXten Portfolio offers benefits such as a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with ClaimsXten Portfolio, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.The base pay range for this position is $95,940.00 - $237,600.00
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
•At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
•Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, some individuals may be required to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to or during employment. Certain roles may require COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing as a condition of employment. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
ClaimsXten General Disclaimer
Change Healthcare is not affiliated with TPG Capital, TPG or the ClaimsXten Portfolio Business. Change Healthcare is providing talent sourcing and other people management administrative tools for the ClaimsXten Portfolio Business for a brief period of time. However, Change Healthcare has no role in the interviewing, selection, employment, or management of ClaimsXten applicants or employees. Though applicants may see the Change Healthcare logo and/or email addresses during the application process (and, if employed, during employment), Change Healthcare serves only an administrative role and is not the employer seeking to fill this role. ClaimsXten Portfolio Business makes all employment decisions concerning applicants.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.