Deployment Mobile Technician I
Who We Are
Bold. Unapologetic. Hardworking. We are building something special. Put simply: We power and secure
the next global financial system.
At Core Scientific, we host best-in-class enterprise level blockchain hardware in expansive, state-of-the-art data center facilities. Our proprietary software stack automates blockchain mining optimization,
pushes machine images and firmware, and monitors all aspects of our operations, ensuring our customers
receive the highest possible ROI on their hardware investment.
But what makes us different from others in our industry, apart from our unrivaled white-glove customer
service? We invest heavily in growing our own digital asset holdings, and pioneering innovative financial
products and services to maximize our own, and our customers' portfolios, through blockchain
Come join us as we focus exclusively on the game changing, hypergrowth financial technologies that are
already diversifying markets and democratizing access to stores of value. Pioneering an industry isn’t for
the faint of heart. We require smart, creative, collaborative minds, who work hard and fast.
Intrigued? Then apply and be a part of something truly revolutionary at Core Scientific!
Deployment Mobile Tech I
Senior Deployment Manager
We’re looking for a Deployment Mobile Tech I to be a member of a travel team responsible for deploying assets into Core Scientific data centers. Travel will be frequent and for extended periods of time while deployments are underway.
- Shipping and receiving orders at the Hub or at Core Scientific sites.
- Unboxing Miners, palletizing & banding shipping units.
- Travels as directed in support of Deployment Operations via air, car or other means of transportation applicable to the location
- Point of contact for Site Operations for Deployment in the absence of an onsite Deployment II, III or Lead.
- Coordinates racking of miners and applying network and power cables.
- Tagging and scanning assets.
- Managing deployment health monitoring Minder provisioning.
- Resolving provisioning issues as necessary.
- Reporting deployment status, issues, and constraints.
- Direction of onsite deployment temp staff.
- Keeping DPLY JIRA tickets update and monitoring DPLY JIRA for new tickets.
- Coordinates own travel to and from deployment sites
- *Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities
- Lifting and carrying up to 40 lbs.
- Clean driving record.
- Operation of pallet jacks, banding equipment, scissor lift and scanning equipment.
- Forklift experience.
- JIRA experience.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools – Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Up to 90% travel between data centers
This job operates in a data center environment. This role routinely uses standard data center equipment such as laptop computers, smartphones, voltmeter’s, hash board testers, soldering iron, screwdrivers etc.
Able to meet physical requirements of the job, such as working on ladders, racking heavy servers (up to 50 lbs.), running cables, lifting miners, bending, reaching, standing for long periods of time, working in hot and cold environments etc.
Position Type/ Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. General hours and days of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. overtime as needed.