Data Engineer BigQuery
This is us, your new colleagues!
Our organization is based on people and great teamwork.
We work at the intersection of design, engineering and domain expertise, our passionate team of problem solvers work closely with customers to blaze new trails that will positively impact the future of health. We are a truly global company, we rely on diversity and together we create a workplace that brings the best out of everyone. Using technology and insights, we move nimbly and provide trusted advice, seeking ways to amplify results.
We’re committed to bettering healthcare and empowering wellness.
Do you want to be a part of this journey?
As a team we are together responsible for providing a modern, efficient and secured environment supporting our employees as we believe that our employees are our greatest strength. We are looking for someone with strong understanding of the management, soft and people’s skills, excellent communication, leadership and planning skills.
Emids is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions to the healthcare industry, serving payers, providers, life sciences, and technology firms. Headquartered in Nashville, Emids helps bridge critical gaps in providing accessible, affordable, and high-quality healthcare by providing digital transformation services, custom application development, data engineering, business intelligence solutions, and specialized consulting services to all parts of the healthcare ecosystem. With nearly 3,500 professionals globally, Emids leverages strong domain expertise in healthcare-specific platforms, regulations, and standards to provide tailored, cutting-edge solutions and services to its clients.
- Design and implement ETL workflows to extract, transform, and load data from various sources into GCP platforms.
- Build and maintain data pipelines to ensure data quality, accuracy, and consistency.
- Develop and maintain data models that enable efficient and effective data analysis.
- Work with other team members to identify and troubleshoot data quality issues.
- Collaborate with data analysts, data scientists, and other stakeholders to understand their data requirements and provide data support.
- Monitor and optimize data workflows to ensure efficient and reliable performance.
- Document data processes, including data lineage and data definitions, for future reference.
- Possess excellent knowledge of SQL along with its variation for popular database like BigQuery etc.
- Experience writing Python & Pyspark scripts.
- Strong experience in data analytics and business intelligence.
- Development experience building ETL pipelines using cloud tools like dataflow, lambda.
- Experience in tuning SQL queries to maximize performance.
- Working knowledge on implementing Data quality checks.
- Experience with Airflow or Tidal to orchestrate the data pipelines.
- Excellent critical reasoning, problem-solving skills and teamwork skills.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills and able to articulate complex solutions to technical and non-technical personnel.
- Experience with VCS such as git and build tools such as Jenkins or Maven.
- Experience working for clients in healthcare space.
‘Must to Have’ Experience:
- Experienced in healthcare domain
- Hands-on with Google Cloud services for data engineering- Data Proc, Big Query, Cloud storage,
- Manage end to end data pipeline from extraction from source, landing on google platform and transformation
- Implemented data management best practices – Data quality, Capture of metadata
- Experience with DevOps and GKE patterns
Emids is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
What can we offer you?
You will be part of a team that offers you a fulfilling career, great results through amazing team, strong relationships and a high performance culture. We are using the latest technologies, high security mediums, and service platforms top market providers. We strongly promote agile mind-set and ways of working, followed by agile methods used in practice. We offer proper guidance and take care of our people and offer top notch services including flexible work timings and training required.
We also offer:
- Benefits and leave management
- A great learning platform
- A challenging environment where 2 days never look the same
- A high performing team and a positive atmosphere where mistakes are welcome as part of the learning
Emids is healthcare's digital transformation leader, delivering business and tech solutions that help payers, providers and tech-enablers maximize technology to deliver care better since 1999
As a global partner headquartered in Nashville, TN, emids helps bridge the critical gaps in accessible, affordable, high-quality healthcare by providing advisory consulting services, custom application development, and data solutions. Services include EHR application deployment and management, analytics, data integration and governance, software development and testing, and business intelligence.
Emids specialises in Healthcare Expertise, Mobile Health Solutions, Healthcare Reform & Benefits Exchange, Regulatory Compliance, HIE & HIS Implementation, Clinical Systems Engineering, Care Analytics, Testing & QA, Implementation & Integration, and Cloud Enablement