This is us, your new colleagues!
Our organization is based on people and great teamwork.
We work at the intersection of design, engineering and domain expertise, our passionate team of problem solvers work closely with customers to blaze new trails that will positively impact the future of health. We are a truly global company, we rely on diversity and together we create a workplace that brings the best out of everyone. Using technology and insights, we move nimbly and provide trusted advice, seeking ways to amplify results.
We’re committed to bettering healthcare and empowering wellness.
Do you want to be a part of this journey?
As a team we are together responsible for providing a modern, efficient and secured environment supporting our employees as we believe that our employees are our greatest strength. We are looking for someone with strong understanding of the management, soft and people’s skills, excellent communication, leadership and planning skills.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop responsive and user-friendly web applications using React and Next.js.
- Develop and maintain React components and Next.js pages, ensuring high-quality code and optimal performance.
- Utilize TypeScript for type safety and improved code quality.
- Write unit tests to ensure code reliability and maintainability.
- Create and maintain a component library using React Storybook for efficient UI development.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues quickly and efficiently to maintain application stability.
- Implement and maintain unit tests and end-to-end tests to ensure code reliability.
- Utilize version control systems like Git and actively participate in code reviews.
- Integrate continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines to automate the build and deployment process.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices, including RESTful API standards, to ensure our applications are on the cutting edge of technology.
- Proven experience as a React Developer, with a strong portfolio of past projects involving React, Next.js, TypeScript, Jest, and React Storybook.
- Proficiency in React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with Next.js for server-side rendering and static site generation.
- Strong TypeScript skills for type-safe development.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to think critically and creatively to solve complex issues.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Exceptional debugging skills to identify and resolve technical challenges efficiently.
- Proficiency in version control systems (e.g., Git) for code collaboration.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and deployment processes.
- Knowledge of RESTful API standards and best practices.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build tools and workflows (e.g., Webpack, Babel).
- Deep understanding of creating standards-compliant, responsive web design and ensuring cross-browser compatibility.
Here at Emids we're not scared of differences. It's how we break new ground. As we scale and elevate the experience of our clients in the Healthcare & LifeSciences Space and ultimately have an impact on every patient from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we've built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Emids believes in being an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.
What can we offer you?
You will be part of a team that offers you a fulfilling career, great results through amazing team, strong relationships and a high performance culture. We are using the latest technologies, high security mediums, and service platforms top market providers. We strongly promote agile mind-set and ways of working, followed by agile methods used in practice. We offer proper guidance and take care of our people and offer top notch services including flexible work timings and training required.
We also offer:
- Benefits and leave management
- A great learning platform
- A challenging environment where 2 days never look the same
- A high performing team and a positive atmosphere where mistakes are welcome as part of the learning
Emids is healthcare's digital transformation leader, delivering business and tech solutions that help payers, providers and tech-enablers maximize technology to deliver care better since 1999
As a global partner headquartered in Nashville, TN, emids helps bridge the critical gaps in accessible, affordable, high-quality healthcare by providing advisory consulting services, custom application development, and data solutions. Services include EHR application deployment and management, analytics, data integration and governance, software development and testing, and business intelligence.
Emids specialises in Healthcare Expertise, Mobile Health Solutions, Healthcare Reform & Benefits Exchange, Regulatory Compliance, HIE & HIS Implementation, Clinical Systems Engineering, Care Analytics, Testing & QA, Implementation & Integration, and Cloud Enablement