Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) Technical Lead
This is us, your new colleagues!
Our organization is based on people and great teamwork.
We work at the intersection of design, engineering and domain expertise, our passionate team of problem solvers work closely with customers to blaze new trails that will positively impact the future of health. We are a truly global company, we rely on diversity and together we create a workplace that brings the best out of everyone. Using technology and insights, we move nimbly and provide trusted advice, seeking ways to amplify results.
We’re committed to bettering healthcare and empowering wellness.
Do you want to be a part of this journey?
As a team we are together responsible for providing a modern, efficient and secured environment supporting our employees as we believe that our employees are our greatest strength. We are looking for someone with strong understanding of the management, soft and people’s skills, excellent communication, leadership and planning skills.
- Lead and mentor a team of developers in designing and developing SFCC solutions in Headless mode.
- Provide technical expertise in SFCC Headless mode development, online commerce, and related technologies.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, clients, and cross-functional teams to define project requirements and technical solutions.
- Leverage your understanding of design patterns and principles to architect robust and scalable solutions.
- Hands-on development of SFCC Headless mode solutions, ensuring high code quality and adherence to best practices.
- Provide accurate estimations for project timelines and technical efforts.
- Lead technical discussions, providing insights, recommendations, and driving effective decisions.
- Interact with client stakeholders to understand their needs, provide updates, and address any technical queries.
- Conduct thorough code reviews to maintain code quality and ensure compliance with technical standards.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies in SFCC and online commerce.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 8+ years of experience in software development, with a strong background in Java.
- Proven experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) development, specifically in Headless mode.
- Hands-on experience in developing SFCC Headless mode solutions is essential.
- Online commerce experience is a must-have.
- Excellent understanding of design patterns, design principles, and software architecture.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to guide and mentor a development team.
- Proficient in providing project estimations and leading technical discussions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for client interactions and internal collaboration.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and DevOps practices.
- Prior experience in code reviews and maintaining high code quality standards.
If you are a seasoned Technical Lead with expertise in SFCC development and a passion for online commerce solutions, we encourage you to apply. Join our team and be part of driving innovative projects that make a difference. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We look forward to discussing how your skills can contribute to our exciting projects and initiatives.
Emids is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
What can we offer you?
You will be part of a team that offers you a fulfilling career, great results through amazing team, strong relationships and a high performance culture. We are using the latest technologies, high security mediums, and service platforms top market providers. We strongly promote agile mind-set and ways of working, followed by agile methods used in practice. We offer proper guidance and take care of our people and offer top notch services including flexible work timings and training required.
We also offer:
- Benefits and leave management
- A great learning platform
- A challenging environment where 2 days never look the same
- A high performing team and a positive atmosphere where mistakes are welcome as part of the learning
Emids is healthcare's digital transformation leader, delivering business and tech solutions that help payers, providers and tech-enablers maximize technology to deliver care better since 1999
As a global partner headquartered in Nashville, TN, emids helps bridge the critical gaps in accessible, affordable, high-quality healthcare by providing advisory consulting services, custom application development, and data solutions. Services include EHR application deployment and management, analytics, data integration and governance, software development and testing, and business intelligence.
Emids specialises in Healthcare Expertise, Mobile Health Solutions, Healthcare Reform & Benefits Exchange, Regulatory Compliance, HIE & HIS Implementation, Clinical Systems Engineering, Care Analytics, Testing & QA, Implementation & Integration, and Cloud Enablement