Senior Project Manager
FlexGen is currently searching for a Senior Project Manager who will be responsible for managing and leading energy storage projects from contract execution through commercial operation. The Project Manager will manage all aspects of integration services; product supply; and engineering procurement, and construction (EPC) projects. This includes managing cost, schedule, quality, risk, and client commitments.
FlexGen is a leading energy storage solutions (ESS) technology company based in North America. The company's storage platform integrates with the physical ESS and all levels of utility and microgrid projects as well as providing remote operational support and use configuration analysis enabling clients to effectively manage energy production. Leveraging a best-in-class energy management software and power electronics platform, and backed by Apollo Global Management, Altira Group, and the Jerry Miller Group, FlexGen delivers innovative energy storage solutions for commercially demanding utilities, government agencies, and industrial companies throughout the world
- Ensures successful staffing or projects
- Manages and lead multi-discipline teams
- Responsible for developing project execution approach
- Manage cost, schedule, and risk for projects assigned to them
- Operates in complex management environments with multiple stakeholders.
- Administers subcontracts
- Interacts with clients and manages client expectations
- Communicates project progress and status to company leadership
- A Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- 5+ years in Project Management related roles preferred
- Working knowledge of engineering/construction industry practices
- Willingness to travel
FlexGen provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FlexGen complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
FlexGen expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
To the extent permitted by law, employees are subject to periodic random drug testing, and post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol testing.
Something looks off?