Claims Training & Development Specialist
As a Claims Training and Development Specialist, you will fulfill all training needs within the department from onboarding new hires to identifying areas of development across the department to coordinating with external sources to provide training. Ensure that claims employees follow all compliance requirements and claims handling protocols while providing excellent service
Ready to get in the driver’s seat? Join us!
What you’ll do
· Ensure claims representatives follow Best Practice guidelines in file handling, provide excellent customer service, and achieve performance targets
· Handle all onboarding of new Claims Team Members across locations, which includes ordering equipment and setting up distributions
· Effective training for new hires and existing staff is delivered on a consistent basis for systems
· Fill in for Manager of Claims Training and Development as needed.
· Provide claims training for new and existing employees
· Work with Licensing Manager to ensure that all proper licensing paperwork is turned in on time and filled out properly
· Train all new employees on Systems (Diamond, Phones, Drive Train, Salesforce, etc.)
· Train all new employees on how to handle follow-ups in workflow
· Monitor adjusters in LMS to make sure they are up to date with all Compliance Training that is required by the company and send out reminders
· Work with Manager of Training to enroll employees in LMS/Advanced Trainings.
· Write procedure changes and develop reference material as needed
· Update training manuals, methods, and procedures
· Develop and maintain quality training materials
· Oversee the continuous refinement and understanding of training and/or initiatives once they are launched
· Provides timely and valued support to adjusters and management
· SME for Claims Fundamentals Class for Hagerty U
· Onboarding Coordinator
· Assist Quality Assurance Analyst with audits on a 30–60-day increment after training takes place and report out to the team leaders.
· Complete phone audits for teams
This might describe you
· Must have demonstrated work success in the Claims Department
· Must have successfully passed the Michigan and New York Licensing Exams
· Excellent analysis and decision-making skills
· Ability to leverage technology to gain efficiency
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills
· Exude confidence, enthusiasm & support
· Ability to coach, motivate and inspire team members
· Appropriately manage stress and showcase flexibility
· Skilled in varying approaches to successfully work with different personality types
· Interest in collector vehicles, values, and their owners
· Ability to maintain confidential information
· Demonstrate proficiencies with computer software
· Ability to prioritize day to day work with projects
· Familiarity of public company requirements, including Sarbanes Oxley and key regulations, if applicable.
Other things to note
This position can be worked as remote position within the United States.
Say hello to Hagerty
Hagerty is an automotive enthusiast brand and the world’s largest membership organization for car lovers. Along with being a best-in-class provider of specialty insurance for enthusiasts, Hagerty is also home to DriveShare®, the Hagerty Drivers Foundation, Garage + Social, Hagerty Drivers Club, MotorsportReg and so much more. Committed to saving driving for future generations, each and every thing Hagerty does is dedicated to the love of the automobile.
Hagerty is a rapidly growing company that values a winning culture. We provide meaningful work for, and invest in, every single team member.
At Hagerty, we share the road. We are an inclusive automotive community where all are welcomed, valued and belong regardless of race, gender, age or car preference. We are united by our shared passion for driving, our commitment to preserve car culture for future generations and our desire to make a positive impact in the world.
If you reside in the following jurisdictions: Illinois, Colorado, California, Washington, New York, or Jersey City, New Jersey, British Columbia, Canada please email for compensation, comprehensive benefits and the perks that set us apart.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!