As a Treasury Analyst, you’ll be a core team member of the Treasury team that is responsible for managing cash operations globally, investing our asset portfolio backing our insurance liabilities and coordinating capital markets and banking relationships behind our multiple credit facilities.
Ready to get in the driver’s seat? Join us!
What you’ll do
- Cash flow forecasting, including 13-week cash flow, and other ad-hoc cash flow analysis as needed. This includes detailed analysis of bank fees, credit cards, and rebates.
- Prepare daily cash positions, including weekly variance reconciliation to the 13-week cash flow.
- Assist with preparation of monthly or quarterly financial packages and lender presentations for the company’s banking partners.
- Cash management and daily treasury operations including but not limited to: balance and transaction reporting, execution of funds transfers, monitoring of fraud mitigation solutions, foreign exchange transactions, approval and release of payments.
- Assist with implementation of automated processes to improve efficiency in Treasury.
- Liaising with relevant banks to ensure bank documents are kept up to date. Work with banks for KYC requirements. Assist with opening and closing of accounts and/or enablement of treasury services.
- Support and administer corporate card programs, including virtual card purchasing programs.
- Support month-end accounting close, includes addressing general inquiries and providing requested documentation in a timely manner.
- Support and administer organizational treasury policies and procedures, governing cash and liquidity management, and cash flow forecasting.
- Assisting with the annual audit process and responding to queries.
- Coordinate appropriate inter-company funding strategies.
This might describe you
- Previous Financial Analysis or Treasury experience
- Finance or Accounting background preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced Excel skills
- Experience with one or more technology skills such as SQL, Excel VBA, Tableau, Python or demonstrated ability to learn quickly is preferred.
- Proven ability to work independently and prioritize critical tasks.
- High integrity, with clear and direct communication style
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Over and Above
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, banking, investment management
- Treasury Management and International experience
- Workday experience
Other things to note
- This position can be worked as a remote position within the United States.
- Familiarity with public company requirements, including Sarbanes Oxley and key regulations, if applicable. For SOX compliant roles, responsible for designing, executing, and documenting internal controls where they have been identified as owners to prevent errors in financial reporting, processes, and business operations. Including attestation to the completeness, accuracy, and compliance of all financial reporting data, where applicable.
Say hello to Hagerty
Hagerty is an automotive enthusiast brand and the world’s largest membership organization for car lovers. Along with being a best-in-class provider of specialty insurance for enthusiasts, Hagerty is also home to DriveShare®, the Hagerty Drivers Foundation, Garage + Social, Hagerty Drivers Club, MotorsportReg and so much more. Committed to saving driving for future generations, each and every thing Hagerty does is dedicated to the love of the automobile.
Hagerty is a rapidly growing company that values a winning culture. We provide meaningful work for, and invest in, every single team member.
At Hagerty, we share the road. We are an inclusive automotive community where all are welcomed, valued and belong regardless of race, gender, age or car preference. We are united by our shared passion for driving, our commitment to preserve car culture for future generations and our desire to make a positive impact in the world.
Learn more about our comprehensive benefits and the perks that set us apart.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!