Senior Social Media Coordinator
As a Senior Social Media Coordinator, you’ll create posts on all Hagerty handles across social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, and Threads) with engaging captions, creating original content for these platforms, and answering inbound community comments in a timely manner. You’ll be the front line of communication with Hagerty social media users. Posts should be creative and comment responses should be thoughtful. A knowledge of automotive/cars is a must, as is a clear, coherent writing style. Additionally, this role requires the applicant to be up-to-speed on current trends, both in pop culture as well social media.
Ready to get in the driver’s seat? Join us!
What you’ll do
- Post bespoke social content, Hagerty videos, or Hagerty media articles on all channels
- Participate in the social media community management process including comment moderation, customer support, crisis management, and content development insights.
- Shared responsibility to all inbound comments on all Hagerty social apps within 48 hours (2 business days)
- Serve as Hagerty’s official response voice on current and future social channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- Manage ongoing online conversations, including real-time monitoring, timely proactive or reactive responses to members, and enforcing community guidelines.
- Collaborate with the content team to share trends and insights to optimize member engagement
- Keep abreast of industry news, technologies, trends, and opportunities among Hagerty’s competitive set
- Use Khoros and other social posting platforms
- Cross-train in teammates’ responsibilities to be better prepared for task coverage
This might describe you
- Fluency in using established social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.) for B2C and B2B marketing.
- Previous related experience, preferably in digital media.
- Familiarity with membership communities and digital subscriptions.
- Experience in content marketing and optimizing data analytics.
- Understands our automotive landscape and has interest in the automotive space
- Takes pride in their work, as well as their written words
- Can respond to user and member comments in a thoughtful, considerate, and complete manner
- Can effectively collaborate with and support teammates
- Attend to tasks in timely manner, adhering to deadlines
- Works with passion
- Thrives with constructive feedback
- Experience working with public companies
- Degree in business, communications, journalism, or marketing, or equivalent
Other things to note
- This position can be worked as a remote position within the United States.
- Familiarity with public company requirements, including Sarbanes Oxley and key regulations, if applicable. For SOX compliant roles, responsible for designing, executing, and documenting internal controls where they have been identified as owners to prevent errors in financial reporting, processes, and business operations. Including attestation to the completeness, accuracy, and compliance of all financial reporting data, where applicable.
Say hello to Hagerty
Hagerty is an automotive enthusiast brand and the world’s largest membership organization for car lovers. Along with being a best-in-class provider of specialty insurance for enthusiasts, Hagerty is also home to DriveShare®, the Hagerty Drivers Foundation, Garage + Social, Hagerty Drivers Club, MotorsportReg and so much more. Committed to saving driving for future generations, each and every thing Hagerty does is dedicated to the love of the automobile.
Hagerty is a rapidly growing company that values a winning culture. We provide meaningful work for, and invest in, every single team member.
At Hagerty, we share the road. We are an inclusive automotive community where all are welcomed, valued and belong regardless of race, gender, age or car preference. We are united by our shared passion for driving, our commitment to preserve car culture for future generations and our desire to make a positive impact in the world.
Learn more about our comprehensive benefits and the perks that set us apart.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!