Senior Manager, Pricing and Monetization Analytics
Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the team
Angi is seeking a Senior Manager of Pricing and Monetization Analytics to join our central strategy team. This is a unique opportunity for a strong player who enjoys solving difficult problems and wants to work on high-profile strategic initiatives. You will help optimize value for our service providers and profit within our leads marketplace. As an individual contributor working across departments, you will work to uncover, model, and analyze opportunities in pricing, packaging, differentiation, and discounting. You will also contribute to price testing and the design of new monetization methods.
This role reports to the VP, Pricing & Monetization.
What you’ll do
- Price Setting: Build and fuse value-based, cost-plus, competitive, and marketplace pricing principles and techniques into balanced models and recommendations for managing prices.
- Analytics: Perform exploratory analyses to find and refine opportunities. Develop and model monetization options to direct and align senior leadership. Provide fact-based analyses and recommendations that result in increased sales, profits, and/or customer lifetime value. Incorporate research and collaborate with data science to uncover opportunities in pricing, discounts, and packaging.
- Testing: Deconstruct AB test results and contribute to a hypothesis-driven test iteration. Deliver key learnings and help to improve long-term profitability while maximizing customer utility.
- Monetization Governance: Develop and Improve reporting constructs used to manage pricing and monetization.
- New Monetization Methods: Collaborate with product managers on new monetization opportunities.
Who you are
- Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in a technical field such as Economics or Business Analytics, etc.
- 5+ years of professional experience including experience in analytics, statistical, or related fields
- Familiarity with methods for exploratory analysis (regression, etc), probabilistic statistics, etc.
- Strong modeling capabilities
- SQL experience and knowledge of relational databases, Tableau, Looker, or Adobe Analytics experience a plus.
- Superior problem-structuring, and problem-solving skills
- Creative problem-solver with excitement to work on hairy problems across teams
- Prior, small company or start-up experience a plus
- Exceptional quantitative skills and aptitude
- Humble and effective cross-functional team player
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Intellectual curiosity balanced with an orientation for getting stuff done
- Attention to detail, persistence, and follow-through
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges from $130,000-$160,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world