Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the team
We have a cutting edge Search Engine Marketing team with high business impact and visibility, 9-figure budgets, dedicated support from Google and Bing, and wide-open opportunities for growth. We are looking for a strategic SEM leader with strong analytical prowess to help take our SEM business to the next level.
The SEM Analyst will play a key role in Angi’s latest strategic tests and executions. Specifically this role will work under the SEM Consumer Acquisition team, leveraging their SEM management experience and analytical expertise to drive development and implementation of new strategic initiatives. We partner with tech, data science and the SEM managers to bring scalable efficiencies to the business. Reporting to one of our Sr. SEM Category Managers, this person will be responsible for implementing the latest strategic initiatives, assist in brainstorming new test, building word class reporting, strategies and day to day best practices on an enterprise SEM account.
What you’ll do
Responsible for day to day operations of evergreen SEM tasks including;
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly reporting to generate insights around campaign performance
- Implementation and monitoring of new strategic tests with the assistance of the SR. Manager
- Build recommendations for new tests and strategies to drive key KPIs
- Stay up to date on latest strategies and technologies available in the SEM ecosystem
Who you are
- You have 1-3 years of experience in digital media; with a focus on paid search, analytics, or paid social role
- Strong understanding of key performance metrics for managing a digital marketing program (CPC,CTR, CVR, ROAS) and the relationship these metrics have on each other
- Proficiency of the fundamentals of excel; pivot tables, vlookups; SQL experience a plus but not required
- Creative thinker with an action oriented mindset.
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges $80,000-$110,000 commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world