Senior Product Manager
Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the role
You are a product leader who wants to help define how our Sales and Care teams support our customers love where they live, while helping pros love what they do. Angi is seeking an experienced, results-driven Sr. Product Manager. This person will improve the CRM Tools (Homegrown & Salesforce) our Sales and Care reps use on a daily basis for a marketplace that generates nearly $1bn annually. They will have the opportunity to work closely with our internal teams to drive real change.
What you’ll do
- Design, build, and test innovative changes to our CRM application to support our Pro Sales and Care teams
- Own and build a roadmap that has ambitious goals, builds momentum, and inspires passion in the engineering team you’ll partner with.
- Lead a team of talented software engineers in building out your vision.
- Develop a deep understanding of all metrics in the marketplace so you’re always making data informed decisions that properly balance short-term revenue and long term value.
- Thrive within ambiguity and find new, creative ways to solve problems every day, with data as your guide.
- Identify and launch new product ideas with a thoughtful testing approach.
- When there is a gap in data, partner with data teams to close those gaps.
- Ruthlessly prioritize the most impactful things so you’re always learning what’s best for our customers.
- Collaborate with Design, Data Science, Engineering, Analytics, Strategy, and Operations to make smart decisions that deliver for customers and pros.
Who you are
- Experienced problem solver: you have 5+ years of product management experience, including leading a team of engineers in an Agile environment. If not direct Product Management experience, you have experience solving problems for customers and leading a team to build solutions. Salesforce experience desired.
- Deeply curious: you operate with a sense of urgency and always look for new ways to understand our customers and create value on their behalf.
- Data-fluent: you use data to solve problems, identify opportunities, and are capable of inventing and using new metrics to learn and make decisions. You are excited to dive deep into the data using analytical tools and SQL.
- Biased for action: you make good decisions with incomplete data and are constantly optimizing for learning. You find creative ways around blockers and always have an option for what’s next and never an excuse for why you can’t proceed.
- A bar raiser: you inspire others to bring their ‘A’ game and are constantly looking for opportunities for improvement. You don’t accept “because that is the way we’ve always done it.”
- An owner: you can seamlessly straddle thinking about both the product and the business and are equally comfortable talking about funnel metrics and P+L's. You never say “that is not my job.”
- A compelling story-teller: you use both qualitative and quantitative data to influence key stakeholders, inspire your team, and you can tailor your message to your audience.
- Collaborative partner: you are able to build strong relationships, you are a servant leader to your engineering team, and you seamlessly juggle priorities of multiple stakeholders.
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges from $150,000 - $190,000 commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world