Inside Sales Representative
Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
Our Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for expanding our network of service providers by selling one of our two products, 1) our top-quality digital advertising campaigns (Angi Ads, formerly Angie's List) or, 2) our unique lead generation service (Angi Leads, previously HomeAdvisor.) To join either of these elite teams, you will need to show a passion for sales, helping small and large companies succeed, and a desire to grow your career and income.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Outreach to service providers via phone (nationwide) to discuss Angi’s value proposition, products, and advertising options. You will make up to 200 dials a day to build the momentum needed to hit your sales goals.
- Overcoming objections and negotiating advertising solutions while building trust with service provider’s to understand their needs
- Coaching service providers how to effectively build life-long consumers with the homeowners who submit service requests.
- Researching service providers using internal notes, company website, and other public information.
- Prospecting is done for you! We assign you customers quickly. Leads are provided in our CRM (Salesforce for Angi Ads and a proprietary system for Angi Leads)
- Guiding service providers through the background check authorization and approval process.
- Meeting and exceeding required sales targets – you will be responsible for the number of units sold weekly (Angi Leads) and/or the amount of contract value sold biweekly (Angi Ads)
To join our team, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree OR 2+ years of sales or customer facing experience required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience in sales, especially inside sales, is a plus
- Motivation to exceed sales goals – you are not satisfied by doing the minimum, and you strive to be the best
- Strong communication skills – building rapport quickly, active listening, and confidence in what you’re saying
- Desire to contribute to the bottom line and recognize that a team is only as strong as the weakest player – you seek feedback and want to continuously improve
- Ability to multi-task and work independently while paying attention to detail
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information
- Hear and talk on a phone head set for up to 8 hours per day
- Must utilize all company provided equipment, including the webcam, for all team communications
- Proven computer aptitude including proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Individual Hardline High-speed internet connection
- Successfully pass a criminal background check
- Able to provide proof you are at least 21 years of age
- Veterans encouraged to apply!
Benefits & Compensation:
- $30,000 - $80,000 per year
- Uncapped commission + a base salary of $30,000
- Average annual earnings $70,000 - $80,000, with the top 10% earning as much as $200,000+
- Ongoing bonus opportunities and incentives during the new hire training period, up to $5,000 in your first 3 months
- We offer a progression plan based on performance, including title promotions
- Paid training. Comprehensive training program and the ability to apply for our management training program after 6 months of employment
- Employer paid medical coverage with a company contribution to an HSA fund
- Dental & vision coverage, pet discount plans
- Retirement plan with company match (401K) through Charles Schwab
- Company Equity Program
- Generous PTO including sick, personal, vacation, volunteer time and paid holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Work/life balance (This role is 40 hours a week, Monday- Friday)
- Technical equipment provided
Where you'll work:
- This is a remote position for employees who do not live within 30 miles of one of our offices; however we are seeking candidates who permanently reside in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas or Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming. If you live in a state that is not listed, you should look for other job postings on our careers page that may make more sense for your location.
Angi has an office in the following city/states, 1) Denver, CO, 2) Olathe, KS, 3) Indianapolis, IN and 4) New York City, NY
- You will need access to an individual hardline high-speed internet connection in your work space. This job cannot be performed from a mobile hotspot.
- Must utilize all company provided equipment, including the webcam, for all team communications.
- This position has a set schedule, Monday through Friday.
Angi Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.