Associate Director, Operations
Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the team
Angi is looking for an Associate Director of Operations to join the Real Estate team. We are looking for someone who is strategic and data-driven to lead operations and initiatives that will help scale a growing business line and deliver great experiences.
What you’ll do
- Identify opportunities to improve key business and operational levers and lead initiatives to address them
- Analyze data sets to uncover insights to better manage the business
- Structure and manage large scale initiatives that will materially improve customer experience and P&L OKRs
- Review business metrics weekly, addressing any gaps in service as they arise
- Serve as point of contact for all partner inquiries related to operations, escalations or project management.
- Hire, develop and manage a growing team of account managers and supporting staff
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree required with MBA preferred
- 5+ years of driving impact in operations or business line in a fast-paced and high-growth environment
- Ability to review, analyze and tell a story with data so as to influence and drive the business
- Focus on customer service and deliver best in industry experiences for customers
- Must be willing and able to flex between high-level, strategic thinking to diving deep and getting your hands dirty
- Must be self-driven and able to work autonomously
- Experience working effectively with partner stakeholders, both internal and external
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges from $140,000-$150,000 commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world