Head of Operations (Total Home Roofing)
Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the team
Founded in 2006, Total Home Roofing is one of the largest residential roofing companies in the U.S. with locations in Florida and Texas. The Company was acquired by Angi (NASDAQ: ANGI) in June 2021, and operates as an independent subsidiary of Angi.
About the Role
Total Home Roofing is seeking a highly skilled Head of Operations to join our team and build out a robust operations function for the organization. This role will be responsible for leading all aspects of post-sale operations, while overseeing a team of 100+ professionals, and acting as one of the most senior-level positions within the organization.
As the Head of Operations, you will work directly with the CEO and oversee all operational activities within the company. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure seamless execution and delivery of roofing projects, from customer communication to job coordination to ensuring seamless project completion. The role will heavily focus on designing and implementing optimal processes to drive operational excellence and improve overall efficiency.
Please Note: This will be a full-time, in-office position that will operate out of 1 of our 4 Florida office locations: St. Petersburg, Tampa, Orlando, or Rockledge
What you’ll do
- Oversee and manage all aspects of operations after the sale, including customer communication, job coordination, permitting, construction, and project delivery
- Lead a large team of operations professionals and provide guidance, mentoring, and coaching to enhance their performance and professional development
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and innovation by reviewing and refining existing processes and workflows
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to measure operational performance, monitor progress, and implement corrective actions as needed
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, such as sales, finance, and human resources, to ensure seamless integration and coordination across all departments
- Oversee IT personnel to develop and implement a companywide technology roadmap
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree required. A graduate degree is a plus.
- 8-10+ years work experience; proven track record in operational management role, preferably within the home services or construction industry
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate a diverse group of professionals
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a data-driven approach to decision-making and process improvement
- Proactive mindset, with the ability to identify opportunities, anticipate challenges, and implement solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in utilizing technology relevant to operations and project management
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary and bonus commensurate with experience and performance
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates working to build the largest roofing contractor in the world