You are searching for a clinician-founded, clinician-run, mission-driven, high-energy organization that is relentless in its pursuit of progressive and compassionate clinical care within the autism community. We invite you, a dedicated clinician, to find your professional haven with us, playing a pivotal role in nurturing purpose and fostering access for our patients on their journey to success!
When you become a part of our team as a BCBA, we offer:
- Total Compensation: $71,000 - $100,300, including base salary and annual bonuses, and is tiered and based on experience and competency.
- Clinician-Designed Bonus: Bi-weekly rewards from client engagement and caseload.
- Relocation: Comprehensive support for a seamless move.
- Paid Time Off: 30 days (20 vacation, 8 holidays, 2 for professional development).
- Benefits: Health (HSA/PPO), Vision, Dental, 401(k) with matching, and disability coverages.
- Ethical Caseloads: To ensure quality care and the well-being of the clinician.
- BCBA Career Pathways: Progress from BCBA to Senior Clinical Director to Regional BCBA with skill focus (and pay increases along the way).
- Continual Learning Opportunities: Dr. Adam Hahs, Jana Sarno, BCBA, Grand Rounds.
- Access to Internal Professional Development Series: PFA, SBT and HRE, PEAK Training.
- No Non-Competes: Promoting growth without limits!
We are looking for proficient Board Certified Behavior Analysts who excel in:
- Conducting detailed behavioral assessments and analyses.
- Designing evidence-based intervention plans tailored to unique needs.
- Adhering to the stringent professional and ethical benchmarks set by the BACB.
- Supervising and guiding team members, ensuring they deliver the highest standards.
- Collaborating effectively with a diverse group, ensuring interventions remain consistent across settings.
Our educational prerequisites include a master's degree or higher in a relevant field and a current BCBA certification from the BACB.
Your journey with us will commence with a swift and transparent selection process that involves:
- Quick online application!
- Discussion with a recruiter (on your schedule, we make it work).
- A virtual interview with the Regional BCBA (again, on your schedule).
- Swift feedback post-interview!
The First 30 Days (A pivotal month of integration, growth, and learning):
- Orientation: Introduction to organizational culture, values, policies, administrative tasks, and our mission!
- Learn and Grow Culture: It's one of our core values. We expect that you're learning your new role and have wraparound support to help you as you join the team.
- Training Sessions: Skill development and practice with tools, software, and evidence-based practices.
- Case Reviews: Overview, discussion, and clinical coaching for current clients and interventions.
- Team Integration: Introduction and regular check-ins with interdisciplinary teams.
- Shadowing & Observation: Observing client sessions and senior BCBAs for practical insights.
- Feedback & Evaluation: Initial feedback sessions with supervisors on integration and performance.
- Resource Familiarization: Access to materials, research, and in-house tools.
- Center Culture: A warm welcome to a collaborative team and mission-driven culture
- Client Interaction: Handling caseloads, assessments, family guidance, and intervention plans.
At Hopebridge, we champion inclusivity and are firmly against any discrimination. We welcome talents from all backgrounds, driven by a shared purpose.
Together, we will be a beacon of hope and trusted guides in our community! Ready to embark on this journey? Apply now!