Regional Managing Director
PayIt is a fast-growing GovTech company built to improve the ways that state and local government agencies interact and transact with their customers. Our modern solutions make it easy for agencies to become more efficient in their operations and achieve their missions.
PayIt consolidates software and payments into a connected customer experience experience and enables our clients to drive trust and satisfaction among their customers. PayIt solutions address state/provincial and local use cases, serving tax authorities, courts, motor vehicle departments, and conservation agencies. This innovative approach to government service delivery has garnered significant recognition in both the public and private sectors, including our inclusion in the GovTech 100 every year since 2017.
Our culture welcomes people who exhibit what we call “PayIt DNA”: High integrity, drive, grit, high aptitude, and team orientation. We are collaborative and passionate about the work we do to improve the lives of our government clients and the end users they serve. We have ambitious scaling goals, and we look for team members who are ready to roll up their sleeves, solve problems, and find new opportunities to win with our clients. And we have a lot of fun together.
About the Role:
The Regional Managing Director will be responsible for building a winning strategy to generate and win new customer revenue at the State and Local level in PayIt’s Western Region. The selected Sales Professional will be the “quarterback” of their region. You will be building, communicating, and driving support and alignment across resources internal and external to PayIt to execute on business. Those selling resources include their Solution Consultant (SC), Channel Partners (Technology and Systems Integrators), Marketing, Advisors and/or Lobbyists, Client Success Managers, Product Managers, and Executives. Each sales professional will have an annual quota target with quarterly goals.
The ideal candidate will be located in the Kansas City metro (MO/KS) or Nashville, TN metro, however, highly qualified remote candidates will also be considered in the following markets (NC, TX, MO, KS, GA, VA, PA, UT, FL, TN, MI, IL, and OH).
What You’ll Need to Have:
- 5+ years of experience of meeting or exceeding a quota while selling SaaS-based solutions to the Public Sector in Canadian markets, with an emphasis on Ontario.
- Relevant experience including but not limited to Quota Attainment, Territory Planning, Prospecting and Pipeline Building, Opportunity Execution, Competing, Negotiating and Closing, Strategic Account Planning with Client Success Managers, Networking and Marketing, Continued Learning and Development, and usage of the various technology tools required to perform job responsibilities.
- An extensive network in business and IT at major western public sector governments, technology and consulting partners, and local advisors or lobbyists.
Why Work For Us:
- Our mission matters. Your work will make life better for our government agency clients and the millions of residents they serve.
- You’ll do some of the best work of your career here. We tackle complex challenges that are interesting to solve, and you’ll grow a ton working at PayIt
- People are our most important resource. Everyone has a voice. Collaboration is our default setting. And we have fun together.
- We #payitforward with our corporate volunteer program, serving the communities where we work and live.
- Competitive salaries, excellent benefits, flexible working arrangements, and all the resources you will need to do your best work.
What We Care About:
We hire high aptitude, high integrity people who are great communicators and want to be part of a growing team.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
PayIt is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law.
PayIt is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an email to the People Operations Team and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
NOTE: U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship in the United States at this time. Canadian Citizens and those authorized to work in Canada without sponsorship are also encouraged to apply.
To all recruitment agencies: PayIt does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers’ alias, PayIt employees or any other company location. PayIt is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Within the parameters of this position, ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability, and exercise due care of, company, client, and citizen data that is stored, processed, and transmitted by and for PayIt, as outlined in PayIt’s Business Code of Conduct and Information Security Policies.