New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
Welcome to Pryon, a place for people who want to define the state of the art: real AI (oxymoron intended), developed by real pioneers, solving real problems of consequence. Our company was built by some of the most well-known experts in the field, whose DNA lives on in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every other AI product on the market. But the best part of the story is still to come: We’re creating a world-class culture fueled by intellectual curiosity and radical technology — to reduce the distance between knowledge and people.
We’re a team of AI, tech, and language experts whose DNA lives in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every human language technology product on the market. Now we’re building an industry-leading knowledge management platform. Our proprietary, cutting-edge natural language processing capabilities transform unstructured data into meaningful experiences that increase productivity with unmatched accuracy and speed.
The Services Consultant role presents an opportunity to apply innovative technology to solve real problems for our prospective and existing customers. Pryon Services Consultants work with customer executives and leaders to understand their highest priority business challenges and lead a cross-disciplined team including engineers and data scientists to solve them. The ideal candidate will be able to think creatively about how to apply NLP, AI, and ML techniques to the knowledge management segment, and will feel comfortable distilling and presenting technical solutions to both business and technical audiences. Candidates must possess strong structured thinking, communication skills, technical knowledge (ideally in the AI/ML/NLP space), as well as proven abilities to work jointly with software engineers, data scientists, and other subject experts.
In This Role, You Will:
- Serve as an expert partner for customers as they identify priority business challenges; deploy, configure, and scale the Pryon platform; and define value impact
- Advise customers on best practices related to AI/ML/NLP, knowledge management, and the Pryon platform
- Manage, train, and certify channel partners to ensure effective and consistent customer experiences
- Lead the engagement team to perform analysis and implementation activities in collaboration with team members from Engineering, Solutions Management, R&D, and Customer Success
- Lead customer training to ensure activation and value realization through deployments of the Pryon platform
- Provide input on product direction and strategy based on direct customer experience and feedback
- Work alongside Product Marketing, Engineering, and R&D teams to develop market-facing case studies and technical collateral
What You'll Need to Be Successful
- Preferred - Programming experience in NLP, ML, AI, and data science in general
- Preferred - Familiarity with cloud-based architectures
- Preferred - Master of Business Administration or Master of Science in Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, or Statistics
- Preferred - Understanding of the competitive landscape in NLP and knowledge management platforms
- Preferred - Competency in public speaking and senior stakeholder interaction
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university, with a focus on science, technology, engineering, statistics, or similar
- 4+ years of work experience, including 2+ years in management consulting
- Experience or deep interest in working with AI/ML, NLP, knowledge management, or cloud computing technologies
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Outstanding team player with the ability to coordinate people and activities across multiple functional areas
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
100% Company paid Health/Dental/Vision benefits for you and your dependents
Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is authorized to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas at this time.
Pryon is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.