Principal Corporate Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Denver, CO, USA
Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2023
Who We Are
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber threats. We’re a cyber security company who protects, supports and empowers organizations to make better security decisions so they can focus on their mission without fear of cyber threats.
The combination of our market-defining technology and expertise prevents breaches every day and sets a new standard for partnership in the industry. We’re united in our commitment to customers and grounded in our values, which earned us a place on the Forbes Best Start-up Employers 2022 list. If our mission resonates with you, let’s talk.
What We Believe In
- Do what’s right for the customer
- Be kind and authentic
- Deliver great quality
- Be relentless
Challenges You Will Solve
We are looking for an experienced marketer and self-starter to craft and nurture the stories we share with the world about our company and our mission. You have a passion for growing trusted brands by creating and persisting relevant messaging across channels. You love working cross-functionally, aligning your work to strategic business goals.
The preferred location for this position is at our headquarters in Denver, CO but it can be a remote role within the United States.
What You'll Do
- Oversee PR, analyst relations, and customer marketing
- Define, implement, and measure strategic corporate marketing initiatives that build awareness and consideration for Red Canary, providing air cover for sales
- Spearhead the strategy, development, and execution of top of the funnel content across multiple channels, connecting the dots between our Community, Product Marketing and Integrated Campaigns teams
- Drive awareness among enterprise organizations and supercharge sales with compelling customer success stories
- Manage the company’s analyst relations, scaling the program with top tier firms
- Partner closely with executives, senior stakeholders, and cross-functional teams to develop compelling and differentiated corporate narratives and support enablement materials that empower customer-facing employees to master their own delivery of our narrative
- Partner with Digital Marketing team to promote content on earned channels and support pipe generation objectives
- Create awareness with our top partners, activating partners through relevant content and programs
- Develop and manage the corporate marketing budget
What You'll Bring
- 10+ years of experience in corporate marketing in the software industry
- Proven track record in developing and executing successful B2B PR, content, or brand campaigns
- Have experience translating complex concepts into compelling, easy-to-understand messaging that resonates with target audiences
- Do-what-it-takes mindset and can-do attitude
- Strong work ethic and team-player approach to working
- Exceptional communications skills — both written and verbal — and are passionate about storytelling
- Highly organized, have strong project management skills, and are able to balance multiple projects at once
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, work with ambiguity, and create alignment with key stakeholders
- Uses data to measure results and inform decision making and strategy development
Target Compensation: $170,000 + bonus eligibility and equity depending on experience
Why Red Canary?
Red Canary is where people embody our mission to improve security outcomes for all. People work hard to maintain a culture that encourages authenticity in order to do your best work. Our people are driven and committed to finding the best security outcomes, delivering real and actionable answers, and being transparent along the way.
At Red Canary, we offer a very rich benefits program to our full-time team members so they can focus on their families and improving our customers’ security. For a full list of benefits, please review our Benefits Summary:
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.