Enterprise Inside Sales Representative
See yourself at Twilio.
Join the team as our next Enterprise Inside Sales Representative.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business.
About the job
Twilio is looking for an Enterprise Inside Sales Representative to join the Communications ISV Sales team. We’re looking for a hungry and ambitious individual who has a passion for communications, desire to deliver positive customer outcomes, and wanting to be a part of a world-class sales organization. You will partner with our Strategic Account Executives, as an overlay, to drive sales cycles that help our customers progress their customer engagement and digital transformation initiatives.
In this role, you’ll:
- Act as an overlay on the Twilio Communications ISV Sales team, responsible for helping AEs during customer sales cycles, with a goal of shortening time to revenue, while creating a great customer experience.
- Have an understanding of the customer’s procurement and legal processes and the corresponding Twilio processes so that you can effectively achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Act as a bridge between sales and supporting Twilio teams (Finance, Deal Strategy, Legal, Support, Carrier Relations, etc.)
- Assist AEs with strategic account planning, research, and prospecting to help develop pipeline.
- Take ownership of customer issues and work internally towards a positive outcome, alongside AEs.
- Help AEs with the creation and revisions of commercial order forms utilizing Salesforce CPQ processes.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 2+ years of sales, customer success, or account management experience
- Results driven, detail oriented, and dedicated individual who is excited for the opportunity fuel an already successful organization and sales team.
- You have a collaborative approach, a “can do” attitude and are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems.
- Knowledge in CPaaS and telecom is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience required.
This role will be a remote US position
What we offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including things like competitive pay, generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado, California, New York, and Washington. The information below is provided for candidates hired in those locations only.
The estimated pay ranges for this role are as follows:
- Based in Colorado: $30.20 - $37.70 per hour.
- Based in New York, Washington State, or the San Francisco Bay area, California: $33.50 - $41.85 per hour.
- All roles are eligible for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
- This role is eligible to earn commissions.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.