We’re making the world a more walkable place. Through intuitive personal mobility, we make walking faster, more efficient, and more accessible to empower people to choose walking over sitting in traffic. By giving people the ability to Moonwalk, we believe the path forward to a better future is easily reached on your own two feet.
Help us advance the world’s fastest shoes by designing, prototyping, and testing reliable and innovative hardware. If you are looking for a job where MS Excel is a skill set, this is not the one. We want an engineer ready to push the boundaries and one who makes the impossible a reality. We are looking for a work ethic similar to an engineer in Formula One. You must deliver and iterate quickly. We are not here for mediocrity, we are here to create elegant engineering designs. Is it demanding? Sure, but it is also rewarding and fun.
We are covered in Wired, CNET, Gizomodo, PCMag and many other tech presses.
- You will be responsible for the electrical design from end-to-end for the innovative robotic shoes: from concept through architecture and design, simulation and analysis, R&D, test and manufacture to production.
- You will work with the firmware team to participate in architecture and code review.
- You will interact with a mechanical engineering team to design a tightly integrated electro-mechanical system.
- You will be responsible for writing firmware scripts and example codes to validate hardware solutions.
- You will be traveling to our overseas manufacturer to bring the prototype into production.
- Solid experience in PCB design and optimizing component placements and routing for motor control and minimal EMC.
- System integration experience of embedded systems with electronics, firmware, and software.
- Experienced in the use of MCU and IC devices and their peripheral circuitry including signal conditioning, voltage level translators, etc.
- Solid experience in board bring-ups including reworking and soldering.
- Comfortable designing and testing board-level power supplies.
- Familiar with analog and power circuitry
- Proficient with standard EE tools (scopes, digital analyzers etc.)
- Proficient in Altium Design
- Experience in JTAG/SWO.
- Basic level of low-level programming (register access and configuration) for hardware V&V
- Experience in Cypress and ST processors is a plus.
- Opportunities for participation in our Employee Options programs
- 401K retirement plan
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Sick and Vacation time (Flex time for salary positions), and Paid Holidays
- Massive Growth Opportunities and a long-term career
- Casual and comfortable work environment
Something looks off?