Area Sales Manager, Indianapolis IN
Are you looking for a friendly, fast-paced workplace with an emphasis on helping customers and empowering team members? Snap Finance is a thriving leader in the financial services industry, and our team members are the foundation of our success. Snap knows that happy, empowered, and engaged team members are essential to innovation and business success- and our approach is working. Come join us!
Area Sales Manager
As a key contributor, you will play a significant role in driving the rapid growth of a leading fintech while helping customers and empowering team members.
Who we love...
Account Managers (new accounts), Account Executives, Territory Managers, Outside Sales Representatives, SMB managers, National Sales Managers, Business Development Managers, Sales Associates, and Sales Managers who have a drive and hunger for cold calling and creating new business.
Why this opportunity?
High earning potential! A base salary, mileage reimbursement, and incentives for first year on-target earnings (OTE) of $110k-$130k. Higher compensation is rewarded for top performers in the second and subsequent years.
- 1+ years of outside sales experience – must have high levels of people, communication, and emotional intelligence skills
- Must live in or near the territory listed and knowledgeable of local businesses in the area
- Proven track record of success in face-to-face selling; confidence in your presentation and closing skills
What you’ll do…
- Acquire new business partnerships through various prospecting methods; cold calling, drop-ins, creating your own leads, social media mining, referrals, online searches, and leveraging company-provided data
- Be a road warrior and work out of your car as you travel daily to meet prospects and customers face-to-face in your territory
- Develop relationships with merchant partners, understand their business objectives, and effectively communicate Snap’s unique value proposition
Why you´ll love it here…
- A future of growth and advancement: Sales has a dynamic career path that allows you to develop your mentorship, training, and leadership skills
- Join us at an opportune time: We're growing fast and have an excellent trajectory within eCommerce, which gives us a great foundation to work with. You will be joining our team of talented professionals at the perfect time to shape our continued rapid growth and directly impact our future success by maintaining a high bar for quality, performance, respect, and accountability
- Generous paid time off: We encourage you to recharge and spend time with friends and family. We care about your mental health!
- Competitive benefits: Includes medical, dental, vision coverage and a 401K with company match
- Collaboration from the top-down: Check out our CEO, Matt Hawkins, and his philosophy on Snap’s Values
- Direct and engaging Recognition/Appreciation: Promoted by both our culture team and leadership levels
Snap is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Learn more by visiting our website at www.snapfinance.com
California Residents please review our California Consumer Privacy Act Notice at https://snapfinance.com/ccpa-notice
Snap values diversity and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Learn more by visiting our website at www.snapfinance.com.
California Residents, please review our California Consumer Privacy Act Notice at https://snapfinance.com/ccpa-notice