Director, B2B Marketing
Are you looking for a friendly, fast-paced workplace with an emphasis on helping customers and empowering team members? Snap Finance is a thriving leader in the financial services industry, and our team members are the foundation of our success. Snap knows that happy, empowered, and engaged team members are essential to innovation and business success- and our approach is working. Come join us!
Snap Finance is reinventing the way credit-challenged customers access and re-engage in consumer finance. Available at over 30,000 merchant locations and e-commerce sites, we enable credit-challenged customers to get the life necessities they need and merchants to close more sales. Since 2012, we’ve helped over 2 million customers access necessities such as car repair, tires, appliances, and furniture with our simple lease-to-own and loan options.
As the Director, B2B Marketing, you will build and lead a team of B2B marketers that own the acquisition, engagement, growth, and retention of our merchant partners, driving revenue and increasing LTV. You will develop goals and a multi-year strategy in support of company objectives. You will develop the B2B marketing roadmap and ensure the team’s delivery while driving the reporting and analytics needed for effective decision-making and budget management. You bring an analytical mind and a data-driven approach to everything you do and can partner effectively with other functional areas (e.g., Product Marketing, CRO, Social, Lifecycle, Creative, and Brand) to execute with excellence. Your key stakeholders from Sales, Risk and analytics, Product, Finance, Compliance, and Legal rely on your expertise.
The right candidate loves to work and lead cross-functionally, is an experienced team leader with deep B2B acquisition and partner marketing experience, and has a track record of establishing and leading marketing strategy in a dynamic environment.
- You’ll drive B2B lead gen including direct marketing efforts and nurture and content strategies
- You’ll be accountable for the vision and delivery of the partner marketing strategies that enable our partners to effectively offer Snap
- Responsible for all point-of-purchase merchandising and the steward of the brand within merchant locations
- Collaborate with core partners in Product, Analytics, Creative, and Channel Owners to realize our B2B plans
- Provide world-class sales support to a large field and inside sales organization
- 10+ years of B2B marketing, ideally with experiences that have touched companies of all sizes
- B2B marketing expertise including lead gen, nurture, content, SEO/SEM
- Deep experience with enterprise marketing including targeting strategies, content strategies, ABM, and marketing automation tools
- A history of developing Partner Marketing strategies and implementing them in concert with a robust sales team
- The ability to set goals and manage rapidly shifting priorities & timelines
- The ability to digest large data sets, communicate critical insights, and ask the right questions due to your robust analytical skillset
- The ability to think critically and develop creative solutions around (technical or resource) limitations
- Strong track record of building and leading marketing teams in high-growth companies
- IQ/EQ balance that allows you to use data to inform your decisions and the insight to create deep connections across the business to get the job done
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Experience with systems like Salesforce, RStudio and Tableau
- Legally Authorized to work in the US - This role is not eligible to visa sponsorship
Why You’ll Love It Here…
- Generous paid time off
- Competitive medical, dental & vision coverage
- 401K with company match
- Company-paid life insurance + supplemental options
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Long term disability and legal coverage
- Pet insurance, free snacks, and fun events
- A value-based culture where growth opportunities are endless
Snap values diversity, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Learn more by visiting our website at www.snapfinance.com
Snap values diversity and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Learn more by visiting our website at www.snapfinance.com.
California Residents, please review our California Consumer Privacy Act Notice at https://snapfinance.com/ccpa-notice