Strategic Account Executive, Employer Solutions (Enterprise)
SonderMind’s Enterprise Solutions is a comprehensive mental health care product, available through employers. We offer comprehensive care, including everything from therapy and medication management, to meditation and mindfulness, neurotunes, and brain assessments. At SonderMind, we know that therapy works. Offering accessible, personalized mental health care and wellness tools that produce high-quality outcomes for individuals, SonderMind Enterprise Solutions is backed by cutting-edge tools and personalized support, including access to SonderMind’s thousands of quality therapists and psychiatric providers, right from the convenience of our mobile app.
How you'll make an impact
SonderMind is looking for a highly motivated Sales Professional to join our Enterprise Solutions team. This is an exciting opportunity to help build our new Employer Solutions business line from the ground up, working across the full sales process from lead generation through deal closing. You will be responsible for identifying, developing, and curating Channel and Broker/Consultant relationships, creating and executing sales strategies, and working with our client success team to ensure the customer is provided with exceptional service.
What you'll do
- Develop and execute sales strategies for driving enterprise revenue.
- Engage and lead interactions with senior-level clients, including C-Suite executives, partners, consultants, and channel representatives.
- Foster enduring, strategic relationships with decision makers across markets, educating them about mental health and SonderMind’s solutions.
- Take a proactive role in interactions with Channel Partners, Broker/Consultants, and potential clients, crafting content proposals and presentations.
- Manage the entire sales lifecycle, from prospecting to closing, collaborating with internal customer service teams.
- Maintain an active pipeline, prioritize account targeting, and forecast for the assigned regional territory.
- Utilize HubSpot CRM to track opportunity metrics and sales progress.
- Ensure up-to-date language, positioning, and pricing on Broker/Consultant internal RFP portals and benefits platforms.
- Achieve designated individual growth targets by driving successful sales outcomes.
- Curate sales materials and lead impactful presentations to clients and partners.
- Collaborate closely with SonderMind operations and marketing teams to create essential assets for Channel Partners and Broker/Consultants.
- Stay current with product offerings by studying new descriptions and engaging in educational opportunities.
- Negotiate contracts with Channel and Broker/Consultant partners, and manage internal RFP projects.
- Analyze sales performance data to identify improvement opportunities and refine sales strategies.
- Participate in industry conferences and webinars alongside customers, prospects, and partners.
- Undertake special projects as required to contribute to the team's success.
What you'll bring with you
- 7+ years of hands-on sales experience in the health tech sector with a focus in cloud based technologies and SaaS/Mobile solutions
- Experience working with benefits Brokers and benefits platforms
- Exceptional client-facing experience with enterprise customers, benefits Brokers/Consultants and Channel Partners
- Strong track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets for mid market and enterprise clients
- Experience working within a dynamic, entrepreneurial, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to convey ideas convincingly and to influence decision makers, ensuring internal and external alignment
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems with little outside supervision
- Deep understanding of the sales process and the ability to navigate and manage complex sales, solutioning and RFP processes to facilitate and remove roadblocks and close sales.
- Based in the US and willing to travel up to 25% of the time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for mental health and changing the healthcare landscape
- Experience in Mental Health, Digital Health, Consumer Health, Medical Device, or related product
- Established Employer, Brokers and Consultant (preferably Mid-Market Regional and National firms), and/or Health Plan relationships.
What we value
- Curious: Seek to understand and pull the thread
- Courageous: Takes action, even when uncomfortable
- Lightful: Assume positive intent in others
- Authentic: Say what you mean, mean what you say, act accordingly
- Bucketworthy: Don’t let your bucket leak
The on target earnings range (OTE) for this position is $225,000 -$245,000. This role is eligible to participate in our equity incentive and commission plan. Actual title and compensation are commensurate with qualifications and experience.
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health, we are walking the walk with our employee benefits. We want the experience of working at SonderMind to accelerate people’s careers and enrich their lives, so we focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life and work.
Our benefits include:
- A commitment to fostering flexible hybrid work
- A flexible PTO policy with a minimum of three weeks off
- Therapy coverage benefits to ensure our employees have access to the care they need
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage with plans to meet every need, including HSA and FSA options
- Paid company holidays and a company shut-down during the last week of the year
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected events. Not only that, we also cover the difference in salary for up to eight (8) weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid Parental Leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- 401K retirement plan with 100% matching on up to 4% of base salary
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, or disability status.