Mid-Level Full Stack Engineer
As a Full Stack Software Engineer on Strider’s Platform Team, your job is to define and drive simple, efficient software and systems design, solving hard problems, and finding efficient solutions to power our industry-leading platform. You will also provide leadership and guidance to establish best practices for engineering teams.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about technology, stays on top of the latest trends within the field, and loves to engage with the developer community. This is an amazing opportunity for a new Software Engineer to explore the complete Tech Stack on an extraordinary product and find where they best fit in the development scheme.
What you will do:
- Using SQL Server to build scalable, secure software.
- Utilize React to build exceptional user experiences.
- Participate in both sprint planning and daily standup meetings with the team
- Participate in code reviews
- Work on a wide range of interesting technical and business projects
- Investigating, prototyping, and implementing new solutions to a wide array of complex system design challenges.
- Work closely with a talented team of engineers, product managers to build microservices-based applications
- Develop and maintain software using already established best practices for creating readable and maintainable code
What you will need to be successful:
- Bachelors Degree – Computer Science or similar preferred, but not required
- 4+ years' of experience in software engineering
- Ability to work alongside other engineers to accomplish tasks
- Ability to manage time efficiently and focus on clear goals
- Ability to ask questions when you need assistance
- A pragmatic approach towards tackling unforeseen challenges
- Infinite appetite for learning
- Experience with Scrum methodologies and Agile ceremonies
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with GIT
Nice to haves:
- Experience with a tool like JIRA
- Experience with frameworks such as React and Node.JS
- Experience working with Material UI
- Experience with unit testing
- Competitive Compensation
- Company Equity Options
- Unlimited PTO
- Wellness Reimbursement
- US Holidays (Office Closed)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan