Director of Paid Media
Hi, we’re TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we pride ourselves on helping B2B tech buyers manage the complexity and risk of the buying process. We are a trusted source of information for tech buyers, delivering advice and facilitating connections between our buyers and the world’s leading sellers of business technology.
Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, we are a remote-first company with more than 20 digital publications and over 500 global team members in the US, UK, Singapore, Australia, and the Philippines. We’re proud to have been repeatedly recognized as one of America’s fastest growing private companies by Inc., as well as a Tennessee top workplace. We work hard each day and have fun, too, with monthly virtual events, recreational slack channels, and the occasional costumed dance from our CEO.
All positions are open to remote work unless otherwise specified in the requirements below.
We are looking for a Director of Paid Media to drive the strategy and execution of our paid media campaigns on our growing Audience Development team! You will lead a team of Paid Media Specialists to determine strategy, establish plans, and execute our paid media campaigns.
You’re a motivated, flexible marketer with excellent communication and project management skills. You have direct experience and a demonstrable track record managing successful Paid Media campaigns. You are comfortable in taking a goal and making it happen, balancing thorough planning and reporting with energetic execution.
What you'll do
- Develop and execute strategy and plans for all paid media programs, including search, display, social, and content syndication
- Lead day-to-day strategy and execution of paid media campaigns including keyword development, bidding strategy, campaign set up, execution details and overall goal achievement
- Set team targets and analyze ongoing performance across programs, ensuring that channels are continually improving
- Coordinate direct response paid search and paid social strategies capable of achieving lead generation and content amplification goals across a portfolio of technology related websites
- Be able to launch, manage and identify optimization opportunities on paid media campaigns across Google, Microsoft, Facebook, LinkedIn and Youtube Ads.
- Recommend landing page strategies and consult on landing page planning and optimization based on PPC landing page best practices
- Work with the Audience Development department teams (SEO, social, public relations) to share important findings that can be applied across disciplines
- Report on performance and opportunities to marketing and sales stakeholders
- Maintaining knowledge of industry best practices, trends and developments
Who you are
- 5+ years of paid search experience working within the B2B marketing space
- 1+ years of experience managing a sizable budget
- Agile professional who excels in a fast paced environment and thrives on continuously pivoting strategies to drive business needs forward
- Extensive experience across a number of paid channels, such as SEM, Display/Video, Social, and Content Syndication
- Google Ads Certification
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Google Sheets
- Data-driven strategy, planning, and budget allocation
- Self-starter: somebody who has a positive attitude and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves, and get some work done
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual
- Experience juggling multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously
- Adaptability to changing priorities, processes, and platform changes
- Understanding of conversion rate optimization & landing page best practices
What we offer you
Our benefits and programs are designed to make your life better for you and your family..
- Flexible schedule with remote, hybrid and on-site options
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with company matching
- Flexible paid time off
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Pet insurance for your furry family members and co-workers
- Wellness perks that include the Headspace App and monthly fitness reimbursements
- Ongoing career development opportunities, mentorship program, bucket list benefit, and more
- In-office snacks, beverages, catered meals, and even some ping pong
Employer work visa sponsorship and support are not provided for this role. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at hire in an employer approved US state and must maintain authorization to work in the United States throughout their employment with our company.
TechnologyAdvice seeks to hire top-tier individuals across the world and intends for our compensation to be at a rate that allows us to recruit and retain individuals who align with our core values, purpose, mission, and vision.
Final total compensation is based on a multitude of factors including, but not limited to, skill level, relevant experience to the position, and cost of labor.
We believe that our differences make us stronger, and thus foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. TechnologyAdvice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Pre-employment screening required.