Digital Marketing Specialist
Hi, we’re TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we pride ourselves on helping B2B tech buyers manage the complexity and risk of the buying process. We are a trusted source of information for tech buyers, delivering advice and facilitating connections between our buyers and the world’s leading sellers of business technology.
Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, we are a remote-first company with more than 20 digital publications and over 500 global team members in the US, UK, Singapore, Australia, and the Philippines. We’re proud to have been repeatedly recognized as one of America’s fastest growing private companies by Inc., as well as a Tennessee top workplace. We work hard each day and have fun, too, with monthly virtual events, recreational slack channels, and the occasional costumed dance from our CEO.
All positions are open to remote work unless otherwise specified in the requirements below.
The Digital Media Specialist will be responsible for the day-to-day oversight of the digital media channels. This includes creating, publishing, and monitoring digital content to grow brand awareness and drive sales revenue. You will report to the Vice President of Marketing and work closely with marketing operations, content, and demand generation teams.
What you'll do
- Assist with developing and implementing end-to-end marketing campaigns involving social media, email, and advertising that drive engagement, conversion, and customer loyalty for TechnologyAdvice
- Assist with the planning and execution of live and digital sponsored events
- Own the coordination and management of TechnologyAdvice's branded social media channels
- Coordinate with sales and marketing to provide curated content and platform coaching for the TechnologyAdvice social selling program
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales and marketing processes and messaging
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams such as designers, copywriters, data analysts, and account managers to ensure effective and consistent campaign deployment and optimization
- Maintain and make changes to the TechnologyAdvice website and blog
- Use data analysis to identify trends and patterns and make recommendations to optimize future campaigns
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- 3+ years of professional experience in B2B Marketing
- Familiarity with GA4, Google Ads and LinkedIn Ads
- Excellent writing skills and ability to create compelling email copy and messaging
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to drive insights and decision-making
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate and collaborate well with others
- Data-driven and extremely organized
- Agile professional who excels in a fast-paced environment and thrives on continuously pivoting strategies to drive business needs forward
What we offer you
Our benefits and programs are designed to make your life better for you and your family..
- Flexible schedule with remote, hybrid and on-site options
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with company matching
- Flexible paid time off
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Pet insurance for your furry family members and co-workers
- Wellness perks that include the Headspace App and monthly fitness reimbursements
- Ongoing career development opportunities, mentorship program, bucket list benefit, and more
- In-office snacks, beverages, catered meals, and even some ping pong
Employer work visa sponsorship and support are not provided for this role. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at hire in an employer approved US state and must maintain authorization to work in the United States throughout their employment with our company.
TechnologyAdvice seeks to hire top-tier individuals across the world and intends for our compensation to be at a rate that allows us to recruit and retain individuals who align with our core values, purpose, mission, and vision.
Final total compensation is based on a multitude of factors including, but not limited to, skill level, relevant experience to the position, and cost of labor.
We believe that our differences make us stronger, and thus foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. TechnologyAdvice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Pre-employment screening required.