Sales Development Representative
Hi, we’re TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we pride ourselves on helping B2B tech buyers manage the complexity and risk of the buying process. We are a trusted source of information for tech buyers, delivering advice and facilitating connections between our buyers and the world’s leading sellers of business technology.
Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, we are a remote-first company with more than 20 digital publications and over 500 global team members in the US, UK, Singapore, Australia, and the Philippines. We’re proud to have been repeatedly recognized as one of America’s fastest growing private companies by Inc., as well as a Tennessee top workplace. We work hard each day and have fun, too, with monthly virtual events, recreational slack channels, and the occasional costumed dance from our CEO.
All positions are open to remote work unless otherwise specified in the requirements below.
The Sales Development Representative's main objectives are to foster relationships with potential clients and help the sales team exceed revenue targets by creating sales meetings and opportunities. The SDR is often the first point of contact our clients have and will be the first experience the customer has with TA. Using a consultative approach, the Sales Development Rep is to uncover customer needs, introduce TA’s solutions and connect prospective customers with the appropriate Client Strategy Director.
YOUR CAREER PATH:
TechnologyAdvice is one of those places where your career can grow in just about any way you’d like. Want to move into a closer and account executive role in the next 12-18 months? We can help give you the guidance, support, and tools you need to get there!
What you'll do
- Create engaging videos, emails and LinkedIn messages to help break through the noise
- Respond, engage, and qualify leads
- Exceed daily client engagement goals through phone, email, video meeting and social media touches
- Cold prospect and find new contacts and accounts
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around TA offerings
- Monitor SDR-created deals and brainstorms ways to help move deals through the sales process
- Establish effective outreach cadences and cold calling tactics/strategies
- Communicate with prospects and coordinate their calendars with the AE who will be taking the call
- Work closely with the Director of Client Strategy to pass off opportunities
Who you are
- 1-2+ years of B2B sales experience
- Demonstrated previous ability to hit quota
- Resilience - the ability to cope with rejection
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Competitive mentality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A confident and determined outlook
- Experience in CRM (Salesforce) and Sales Intelligence software (LinkedIn SalesNavigator)
- Agile professional who excels in a fast-paced environment and thrives on continuously pivoting strategies to drive business needs forward
- Being coachable is a must
What we offer you
Our benefits and programs are designed to make your life better for you and your family..
- Flexible schedule with remote, hybrid and on-site options
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with company matching
- Flexible paid time off
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Pet insurance for your furry family members and co-workers
- Wellness perks that include the Headspace App and monthly fitness reimbursements
- Ongoing career development opportunities, mentorship program, bucket list benefit, and more
- In-office snacks, beverages, catered meals, and even some ping pong
Employer work visa sponsorship and support are not provided for this role. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at hire in an employer approved US state and must maintain authorization to work in the United States throughout their employment with our company.
TechnologyAdvice seeks to hire top-tier individuals across the world and intends for our compensation to be at a rate that allows us to recruit and retain individuals who align with our core values, purpose, mission, and vision.
Final total compensation is based on a multitude of factors including, but not limited to, skill level, relevant experience to the position, and cost of labor.
We believe that our differences make us stronger, and thus foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. TechnologyAdvice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Pre-employment screening required.